Division 4 Season 3

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jul 6, 2014.

1. DekGT5mad

DekGT5mad Derek Nickels

PSN ID
    Dbn26
    YES!! Just because you are NAT2 already doesn't mean the PSN ports aren't being used by your router for web protocols, etc. When you do the port forwarding these are moved to different ports to allow the PSN ports to be used. You simply cannot rely on the uP&P to get it right every time. It will occasionly get 1 or 2 ports wrong. The reason it only happens sometimes is the first 8 people get a port, then it starts doubling up, so it depends what order people enter room, & who has what port not set. Most times you'll be fine buht as soon as you or someone else gets allocated a port that they don't have set & then it hits the proverbial fan[/QUOTE]
  2. DekGT5mad

DekGT5mad Derek Nickels

PSN ID
    Dbn26
    No, you'll be ok on an occasional lap, but you need to keep your right hand side on the ripple strip at least, same with the first tunnel! Pity you can't set track limits penalties to strong without affecting all penalties
  3. DekGT5mad

DekGT5mad Derek Nickels

PSN ID
    Dbn26
    Yes, you get one movement to defend, then must hold line. NO WEAVING DOWN STRAIGHT. If you take the inside line you MUST leave racing room on exit. YOU CANNOT RUN PEOPLE OFF THE TRACK. Remember, redressing will only cist a couple of secs, a penalty will cost you 30 minimum. You also need to respect the pit entry lane. It is not acceptable to short cut lanes like Fuji with a kink in them
  4. DekGT5mad

DekGT5mad Derek Nickels

PSN ID
    Dbn26
    All good mate
  5. DekGT5mad

DekGT5mad Derek Nickels

PSN ID
    Dbn26
  6. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    copperj32. Steam: copperj32
    Well i'm done, Static ip set, DMZ done, Port forward done, cross fingers and toes and see what happens sunday night. Thanks for the info @DekGT5mad :D
    DekGT5mad likes this.
  7. pykeybraa145

pykeybraa145 Team Driver

PSN ID
    pykeybraa145
    how do you do the port forward and dmz?
  8. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    copperj32. Steam: copperj32
  9. DekGT5mad

DekGT5mad Derek Nickels

PSN ID
    Dbn26
    Are you taking the piss Pykey? It's in the static IP address post via the link at the bottom with an explanation why the methods can't be posted as there is thousands of different routers. The DMZ is pretty straightforward and there are links on that site to help. It is not as important as the port forward. If you really can't get your head around it PM me with your phone no, and i'll call you & guide you through it. Some routers call it virtual servers or DHCP
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2014
  10. pykeybraa145

pykeybraa145 Team Driver

PSN ID
    pykeybraa145
    can i drop you a pm?
  11. DekGT5mad

DekGT5mad Derek Nickels

PSN ID
    Dbn26
    PLEASE
  12. DekGT5mad

DekGT5mad Derek Nickels

PSN ID
    Dbn26
    Pykey called me and it took only 10 mins to do the portforwarding,and he'll certainly admit it wasn't the hardest!
    SuiCid3, pykeybraa145 and Peter Wise like this.
  13. pykeybraa145

pykeybraa145 Team Driver

PSN ID
    pykeybraa145
    was really easy but it was intimidating but i had a good mate there to help much appreciated
    SuiCid3, Peter Wise and DekGT5mad like this.
  14. DekGT5mad

DekGT5mad Derek Nickels

PSN ID
    Dbn26
    An easy way to see if any of the ports are blocked is to set the static IP and then go to a room.If you can't hear or see people suddenly,some of them are blocked for Web & Sound protocols.
    pykeybraa145 likes this.
  15. CPTNPEACH

CPTNPEACH Rookie

PSN ID
    CPTNPEACH
    Ok let's get back to talking about this Sundays race. What times are people posting in your practice sessions I'm still doing 1:21s very close to breaking the 1:20 mark. I must say I do enjoy the handling of this car over the f1 but I miss the power.
  16. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Yep you're right on the money I reckon. Get in the 20's consistently and you'll be amongst it.
  17. X-WTF_MAN-X

X-WTF_MAN-X Team Driver

PSN ID
    X-WTF_MAN-X
  18. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    I reckon if I get a perfect lap I might just touch 19's with a tailwind and the sun shining just right...
    CPTNPEACH likes this.
  19. pykeybraa145

pykeybraa145 Team Driver

PSN ID
    pykeybraa145
    best lap 1.19.463 average 1.19.800-1.20.500
    t_b_williams and CPTNPEACH like this.
  20. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I think I just identified the favourite for the championship, and I was beginning to think it might be a close run thing this season.
    CPTNPEACH likes this.