Division 6 Season 3

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jul 6, 2014.

1. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
  2. CDT

CDT New Recruit

PSN ID
    dr_twist
    Sorry I didn't make it last night I actually forgot tbh but had to do an airport run anyway, I'll be online thru the week so look forward to catching you guys online, maybe a div6 practice room thru the week ? And for any of the fellow div6 racers that doesn't have me added my PSN is dr_twist so send me a friend request :)
    janiifacee and Clevohead like this.
  3. freddyp_33

freddyp_33 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    freddyp_33
    doesn't look like anyone has taken number 33, so i will claim that, if that is OK

freddyp_33 #33
    colour burnt orange
  4. freddyp_33

PSN ID
    freddyp_33
    also just posted a few friends requests to those in the div 6 room that I could easily confrim PSN IDs
  5. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    SuiCid3 likes this.
  6. freddyp_33

PSN ID
    freddyp_33
    Thanks Tim for the heads up re numbers I will head over to that thread and get it sorted
  7. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
  8. freddyp_33

PSN ID
    freddyp_33
    number all sorted now
    freddyp_33 #36
    colour burnt orange
    Kart-No-1 likes this.
  9. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    ok everyone, had a bit of feedback from the conversations i sent out last week so just wanted to highlight a couple of things as a reminder to everyone, new and old members.....

1. We all want fast clean racing. The last few seasons this has been achieved !
    2. That doesnt mean we pull over to let people through, but if you lose the line for a corner then give it up and continue the fight later in the lap/race.
    3. CONTACT IS TO BE AVOIDED AT ALL COSTS ! Side by side racing is exciting, and some door to door contact can be expected. Using other cars as a 'brake' is not looked on favorably, and you should give the position back if the pass isn't a clean one.
    4. Rear ending people to gain positions WILL RESULT IN A PENALTY if you don't give the position pack. Its pretty simple ! If you have a run in the draft and they defend the inside line, you might have to go round the outside, or set something else up !
    5. You must keep 2 wheels on at least the ripple strip at all times. CORNER CUTTING TO GAIN ADVANTAGE WILL RESULT IN A PENALTY ! One or two mistakes are acceptable, any more can be seen as cheating. A few of the tracks don't penalize for this (Redbull ring is one example) so we will outline any problem tracks before the round.
    6. PLEASE DONT RAGE QUIT. Show some respect for your fellow racers and the league. If you are having a bad night, think of BJ, tends to put things in perspective ! Park it in the pits till the end of the race. Quitting the room could also affect room stability with the full grids.
    7. If there is an issue in a race please dont blow up and abuse anyone. Submit a protest to the room captain and one of the mods. We will sort out any driving infringements behind the scenes.

Please be on time for the race lobby guys (and girl !). We can generally give 10 minutes leeway if you let everyone know, or if there are issues with connections etc. I think if there is no word by 8:30 the race is entitled to start. Remember we have drivers from all over Australia and New Zealand so we need to be mindful of everyone.

Finally, cant stress enough, drive clean.....redress if you need to so the mod team dont get on here Monday morning and have 43 protests because drivers have done the wrong thing;)

Have a great season guys, should be a cracker.

mod team
    pat65, Clevohead and janiifacee like this.
  10. Kart-No-1

Kart-No-1 Professional

PSN ID
    Kart-No-1
    Better be ready for the big Friday night test and tune with Myself, Blindman and AOCleaner. Hope the paint is dry on the new rig. Cant wait. See you there.
    Clevohead likes this.
  11. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Col just messaged me to say he doesn't think he can make tonight. Has man flu so isn't feeling great.
  12. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Good luck to everyone in the season opener tonight, it's going to be a great season!

"There is no compromise. You give everything you have. Everything, absolutely everything." -Ayrton Senna.
    pat65 likes this.
  13. pat65

pat65 Professional

PSN ID
    patg65
    Clevo can't make it tonight, Purple or myself will be hosting tonight.
    Please make sure we are on your friends list and everyone else for that matter :)
  14. feenix7

feenix7 Rookie

PSN ID
    feenix777
    Sorry guys can't make it tonight
  15. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
  16. CDT

CDT New Recruit

PSN ID
    dr_twist
    Still sitting on the train :( AIDS !
  17. freddyp_33

PSN ID
    freddyp_33
    Not happy, PS3 decided to switch itself off just before qualifying. When I fired it back up I couldn't find the room. Too late when I got back in. Hope you had a good race.
    Catch you next week.
  18. janiifacee

janiifacee Rookie

PSN ID
    janiifacee
    Congrats on the win pat :) had a good first week i crashed a lot :rolleyes: but will get better.
    And sorry to webnomad I think I clipped you a little when you passed me will work on my race craft during the week hopefully i will improve :)
    Grate race everyone looking forward to next week.
    JonoStan96 and pat65 like this.
  19. webnomad

webnomad Team Driver

PSN ID
    webnomad
    Nice race guys .... I got chucked out from the network on last lap ... Not happy there but them are the breaks ... Next time purple dog :)
    janiifacee likes this.
  20. motho

motho Team Driver

PSN ID
    motho
    Well done Pat!
    pat65 likes this.