DRIVETRIBE

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Half-Byte, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Half-Byte

Half-Byte Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    Half-Byte
    Hey Everyone!

I'd just like to let everyone know that RACEONOZ is now on DRIVETRIBE!

For all of you who have absolutely no idea what DRIVETRIBE is, let me explain a little.

DRIVETRIBE is an app for iOS and Android and has been created alongside Amazon Prime's The Grand Tour! The app allows many people to join various 'TRIBES' based on your interests. It's is also available on PC for those who can't access from mobile devices. It is essentially Instagram but strictly for cars, driving and anything Automobile related. And the great thing is any Member of the Tribe can post Images, articles and videos!

I'd like to take this opportunity to further ROOZ in a new area. It would be great to see The first Sim Racing team to get onto this fantastic new feature. Any member that joins will be able to post to the Tribe, and it would be an awesome place to see highlights, funny moments and race breakdowns!
    To join all you have to do is simply download the app on your mobile Device, log in with Facebook follow the prompts and then search for RACEONOZ! Simple!

Every 'TRIBE' needs at least 10 Members to become Visible, so get downloading people! Lets make ROOZ the best it can be!

Cheers Fellas
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2017
    garyw61 and Hatfield like this.
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Thanks for this @Half-Byte

I will be sure to check it out. It could be a good way to get some more people into sim-racing with us.
    Half-Byte likes this.
  3. Benjamin J Smith

Benjamin J Smith Professional Gold Member

tried looking for it but can't find it
  4. Half-Byte

PSN ID
    Half-Byte
    For the app or ROOZ?
  5. Benjamin J Smith

for rooz tried both rooz and raceonoz, even tried just typing in race and going through all tribes
  6. Half-Byte

PSN ID
    Half-Byte
    Hmmm that's strange try RACEONOZ with all caps maybe
  7. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

Cant find it either seth.
  8. Half-Byte

PSN ID
    Half-Byte
    Hey Hat any Pics for the Tribe profile? Currently using Samsungs iRacing car.
    Sam D Blacklock likes this.
  9. Half-Byte

PSN ID
    Half-Byte
    I've sent a request Neil :D
  10. Half-Byte

PSN ID
    Half-Byte
  11. Benjamin J Smith

found it now, not 100%sure why it wouldn't show up before
    Half-Byte likes this.
  12. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    it should be easier to find once we get the minimum 10 to make it public (i think that's right @Half-Byte )
    as for pics, if you comb through the past seasons sub threads in gt6, each division used to have a different picture of the seasons car taken by @N64TheStig007 and all of them look pretty awesome!
    Half-Byte likes this.
  13. Half-Byte

PSN ID
    Half-Byte
    RACEONOZ is now officially visible on DRIVETRIBE! hooray!
    Sam D Blacklock, Hatfield and garyw61 like this.
  14. Half-Byte

PSN ID
    Half-Byte
    Ok guys. Just one thing I'd like to ask is that all those joining the Tribe set their website to www.raceonoz.com and also maybe include a Description based on RACEONOZ. It would definitely make things a lot easier to distinguish who is already a part of ROOZ :D

Cheers fellas
  15. Viperzed

Viperzed GT7 League Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    Awesome job mate! Just a heads up to anyone interested, ive also started my own tribe called Grass Roots just dedicated to maybe the less respected racing categories so feel free to join and share some photos and stories. I know some of you guys are involved in some smaller categories :thumbsup: