GT5 Eiger Short AE86 shigano version initial D race

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by inline 6, Sep 16, 2012.

1. inline 6

inline 6 New Recruit

Hey i was thinking of running a race with the initial D car, if you dont know this car link below to a picture. Also i noted we have neglected the Eiger Short race track which is about as close to a touge as gt5 gets.
    http://www.google.com.au/imgres?q=i...w=258&start=0&ndsp=12&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0,i:97

Car: AE86 (S.Shigano version) maybe run through some of the other cars later if people are keen after FC FD R32 S13 etc
    Laps: aim for a 30min race roundabouts
    music: i suggest crazy jap techno :p
    debaiting the rest of the details at the moment, i would ideally like the car to be a lil tail happy without turning it into a drift battle. might do this with comfort tyres or put the weater on, or possibly give everyone a suspension setting to run. will run more tests if enough people are keen.

o and one last thing is ive bought a few of these when they came available so i can gift them to people who dont have the car for the race.

anyones let me know if your keen people and any suggestions you would like for the race.
  2. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    What night?? Tuning?? Otherwise interested.
  3. Neishy

Neishy Rookie

PSN ID
    NOS_neishy4a-gte
    just call me Tak
  4. Neishy

Neishy Rookie

PSN ID
    NOS_neishy4a-gte
    music? its gotta be noisy tribe lol
  5. inline 6

inline 6 New Recruit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0g4mHUCAZB4
    dog fight :p

these tuff decisions umm well say tuning ok (no help from bunta) and prob try n squeeze it in on sunday night round 8ish before the next season starts

hows 220hp limit and comfort soft tyres sound to people?