Evening All - PC Sim racer saying hello

Discussion in 'New Members' started by Drathuu, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Drathuu

Drathuu New Recruit

Just thought i would drop in and introduce myself.
    Many years (10+) of PC sim racing with a host of mates - Iracing/Rfactor/RF2/PC2/AC and ACC. Thought i would join you for some wednesday ACC driving.

I have flagged to my old league mates to join also - some have just got ACC so have a low SA rating. But all good clean racers. Keen to join you all for some wednesday night racing.

See you all on the track

Dave
    c4rLo5, Pudlea, marty and 8 others like this.
  2. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Welcome another fellow Dave. @marty and @Rolz run our ACC servers and can sort you out.
    Rolz likes this.
  3. Rolz

Rolz ACC Nutter Team Raceonoz Gold Member

Welcome welcome!
    Jump here to share your Steam ID, join the ACC racing thread and if you want ot have a go with custom ACC skin there is a thread there for that too
    https://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?forums/monday-thursday-night-assetto-corsa-pc.49/
    marty likes this.
  4. SteveDrivingSlowly

SteveDrivingSlowly ACC Results Ste(ve)ward

Hey there mate, welcome aboard! Look forward to seeing you on track and meeting the other guys :D
    Rolz likes this.
  5. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Welcome, we also have Enduro Mondays on the Aussie servers 90 minute or longer races. Servers are also always up so you can race with your friends in there and thanks to the ratings system in ACC anyone else that joins should be decent to race with.

If there is enough interest in specific scheduled race nights then we may run more, if Kunos gives us some more tools to run these easioy any night without needing direct admin server control then it will be more likely to have something scheduled each night.
    SteveDrivingSlowly and Rolz like this.
  6. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Ive added you on the entry list to all the raceonoz servers, only server 1 I think will need a reset to take effect as some people were in there but I restarted all others. By tomorrow you should be able to get into all these servers and if you have a few friends that you want to race with and all are good clean racers get them to add their id's in that thread and I will add them.

Just remember that we can add people to a whitelist but its not to bypass the ratings, people are expected to try and race clean and if needed people may be removed from whitelists but so far this has never been needed to be done.
    nanlatt, Rolz and SteveDrivingSlowly like this.
  7. Pudlea

Pudlea New Recruit

Fancy seeing you here Drath!