Finally on

Discussion in 'New Members' started by Ad2mny, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    After some issues with creating a login and user ID I'm on the airways and keen to get into some decent rooms on GT5. I'm not the greatest driver and my career puts limits on my gaming time but I'm keen to get some more miles under my belt.

I think I'm a fair racer and enjoy the racing when other people aren't using me as brakes or a cornering tool (as is often the case) as I'm sure most others do too.

I shall now have a look at what other enthusiasts are thinking about and hope too see some of you on the tracks in GT5.
  2. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    Hey welcome mate, if you look here, this will tell you what you need to do if you wish to join the upcoming season.

This is definitely the place to refine your skills, myself and others have improved greatly since joining rooz.

With our league you will find clean racing, and fun racing, we have divisions for all skill levels.

Hope to see you on the black stuff.

By the way how did you hear about us?
  3. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Hehe good on ya Ad2mny. You're days as a cornering tool should be over now. Welcome to Rooz :)
  4. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Thanx for the heads up clevohead. Will have a look at what time I can do right now and email that in.

I heard about raceonoz through stuart170773 (or stucar as he's known on here) and VENDALISM in a GT5 open lobby.

I've driven with VENDALISM a few times just randomly joining his lobby but when I met stucar he prompted me to join and here I am.

And thanx to KoAStR for the warm welcome too!!
  5. SNAKEiSM

SNAKEiSM Jason

PSN ID
    SNAKEiSM
    Welcome aboard mate, this is most definately the place to be if you're after clean, competitive racing, very classy guys around these parts, for the most part anyway! =P
  6. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    LOL snakeism thanx
  7. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Nearly 2 years later and I'm still using you as a cornering tool...
    SuiCid3, Ad2mny, t_b_williams and 2 others like this.