GT5 For those hard pressed for cash - latest Seasonal!

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Rumbleshorts, Jul 6, 2012.

1. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

FOr those hard pressed for cash now is the time to make it. Latest Seasonal is an F1 set utilising the PDR and it makes a motza. 840-850PP and you will make 1.3 + per race with your 200% login bonus! GO get ya cash, get ya 20 million $ cars and have fun!

F1 2007 forever!

BTW, it apopears that the last race (Eifel) is the best reward per minute ;)
  2. aussie_man21

aussie_man21 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    yeah got on last night but couldn't find any1 so smashed a couple old seasonals (catched up ) then did the first two F1 races good fun and bit of a challenge with F1 at 830-35 PP.
  3. tekNique

tekNique Rookie

Im broke as, so ill check it out. Had to do a seasonal before sundays race to get enough cash to repair my car. Repair fees are to high!!!
  4. FloodSim

FloodSim Rookie

PSN ID
    FloodSim
    I didn't think repair actually does anything at all??

I have never repaired a car in GT5.
  5. tekNique

tekNique Rookie

Cost 250K for the toyota 86' I hadnt repaired since I 1st purchased so i wanted to before the race. Not that it help as I went slower than during the week, might have to attend "Aussie's racing school"
  6. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

You shouldn't need to think about the chassis repair in GT Garage until the car has 15-20k on the clock from memory. The fact you did do it though would have tightened the car right up which would explain the different feel/drive you experienced :)
  7. Cyber_STIG_77

Cyber_STIG_77 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Cyber77__
    I do oil + chassis before every race, more superstition than anything else I think :)