Formula Drift Japan and Hakone touge 2033 photo dump

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by dj2ca, Jun 12, 2023.

1. dj2ca

dj2ca Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    The first few photos are the GTR and GR Yaris that my mate and I rented to go down to Fuji Speedway to watch some Formula Drift. We went touge driving afterwards and I might have absolutely sent that 32 on the mountain passes. It drives beautifully. We also did the Wangan route (Bayshore Route) that's famous for Mid Night Club street racing on there every night at 300kph. Everyone in Japan speeds, if you're only 20kph over the limit you better be in the left lane because the right lane will be people doing 50kph over. Luckily there's basically no police presence here and you can get away with stupid speeds. Feel free to ask any questions, this has been a dream trip for me.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2023
    stucar17, incey, Easyprey007 and 3 others like this.
  2. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Awesome!!
    Love that old 70s GTR and the stanced out S13. The splitter on the Skyline Sillouhette is mental?!
    dj2ca likes this.
  3. dj2ca

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    So that skyline is a Hakosuka wagon and it was super clean, I was so happy to see that one. There was a stanced out Infiniti of some kind there as well which looked really cool. The people were very happy that their cars were getting some attention, especially the ones out in the standard parking lot. That slammed Civic scraped the whole way out lol.
    incey and KoAStR like this.
  4. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Some awesome rides there DJ... Glad you had a good time... WOuld have been goo driving that GTR as well.
    dj2ca likes this.
  5. dj2ca

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Honestly mate, it was the best experience of my life. We're trying to figure out how to immigrate to Japan in a few years. The cars there were insane and people would just talk to me about them, no matter how bad our language barrier was. I knew just enough to get by lol.
    stucar17 likes this.