FORZA Forza Motorsport 4 Reviews

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Darko, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Darko

Darko Professional

PSN ID
    xxDARKOxx
    Averaging 93 at Metacritic

Link
  2. Trustfire

Trustfire New Recruit

Yeh it's funny I was playing GT5 last night and it was actually quite hard to adjust, if anything I found it very easy to drive, as opposed to FM4 demo. I have very very mixed impressions of the game, some things i really love about it, and others I'm still struggling with, like the grip level, it's just too low, but as always there will be aftermarket tyre options to fix that! I'm sure it will be awesome though, very much looking forward to it.

This guy pictureghost1 has heaps of great videos of cars driving here :) http://www.youtube.com/user/pictureghost1

Enjoy!
  3. M1K1_D

M1K1_D Miki D

I love the livery editing bit of the game. My very first design was a GT5 logo pissing on the Forza 4 logo proudly sitting on the roof of my BMW E30 M3. Some of the tracks (lots of great ones) look amazing but others are let down by the unrealistic locations (Alps). The fact that if you get a little sideways entering a corner in any car, due to the controller having no sensitivity, you get drift ratings. Indicating the way this game leans to. World tour is ok and am currently level 29. Personally I don't feel it is a simulator but a very good arcade racing game giving Need for Speed a run for it's money.