Found ROOZ online, but see nothing?

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Ninja2, Dec 31, 2015.

1. Ninja2

Ninja2 Rookie

PSN ID
    blackNINJA968
    So I went to "Community" and joined ROOZ online using the unique ID provided in @Clevohead's sticky post. But when I look around in there I couldn't see anything. Then I spotted a message saying ROOZ had moved to another ID so I joined that too, but still nothing happening. Perhaps it's just this time of year and nothing is actually happening, or maybe it's because all races are held in private lounges? Is this normal, am I missing something?
  2. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
  3. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    We haven't been using the club feature
  4. Ninja2

Ninja2 Rookie

PSN ID
    blackNINJA968
    thanks ... but I'm a GT6 noobie and want to join an unimportant race first so I can learn how it all works online (to be clear - I'm asking how to join a race over the internet, I'm not asking about qualifying, cars or driving).
    I'm familiar with Trial Mountain from GT3 - one of my fav tracks ... so where can I find a detailed explanation of what I should do to join (say) this Sunday's event with Megane Trophy? (assuming it's OK for a noob to join this event, if not .... which events can I practice?)
  5. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    There are also Street events every Tuesday night if you're looking for some short casual races. The best thing you can do now is send friend requests to as many of the participants as possible, and search for practice rooms using the "Friends' Rooms Only" option in the Open Lobby. See you on the track! :thumbsup:

P.S. By the way, what is your PSN ID?
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2016
    Ninja2 and steezymilo like this.
  6. steezymilo

steezymilo Rookie

PSN ID
    steezymilo
    Thanks for this tip, request spamming in 3...2....1....
  7. Ninja2

Ninja2 Rookie

PSN ID
    blackNINJA968
    thanks Bryan ... I'm blackNINJA968 on PSN
    I'll have a poke around in the Open Lobby ... hoping that leads me to Trial Mountain !
    REVO_Bryan likes this.