FOX NRL SUPERCOACH

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Stiffsht, Feb 6, 2015.

1. Stiffsht

Stiffsht Rookie

PSN ID
    Stiffsht -PS3 GT_Bandit_666-PS4
    G'Day fellas yes nrl is back thank **** and foxsports have tripled the prize money if ur lucky enough to score big points! iv started 1 league all welcome, public aswell so it well fill a week b4 season start LEAGUE CODE: 794522
    20 ppl in each and if any 1else has1 going or is starting1 list the leagues here with the team you follow. GO STORM #PURPLEPRIDE!! .... you can be in a few different leagues.
    PRIZES are:
    Finish the 2015 season as the top NRL SuperCoach nationally and you'll scoop: $30,000 CASH

Each week, the top FIVE FOX SPORTS Nissan NRL SuperCoaches (based on their weekly score) will win CASH prizes as follows:1st - $3,000 CASH DOUBLED to $6,000* cash, if they are also a News Network Digital Subscriber
    2nd - $1,000 (DOUBLED to $2,000* cash, if they are also a News Network Digital Subscriber)
    3rd - $500 (DOUBLED to $1,000* cash, if they are also a News Network Digital Subscriber)
    4th - $250 (DOUBLED to $500* cash, if they are also a News Network Digital Subscriber)
    5th - $250 (DOUBLED to $500* cash, if they are also a News Network Digital Subscriber)
    So even if your team is lagging in the overall rankings or you discovered the competition late, you'll be in the running for a weekly SuperCoach windfall. And its free so get on it .... and no footlong u dont have2 train'em yaself m8:roflmao::thumbsup:

http://nrlfantasy.foxsports.com.au/prizes good luck all:thumbsup:
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  2. Stiffsht

Stiffsht Rookie

PSN ID
    Big build up 4 the NRL looks like a awesome yr of footy here's a few of my cheapies that will hit the field this week!
    Felise Kaufusi, Storm/ Reagan Campbell-Gillard & George Jennings Panthers/ Tuimoala Lolohea & Solomone Kata Warriors/ Eto Nabuli Dragons/ & Chris Grevsmuhl Rabbitohs and i think the hookers & fullbacks will run a muck with the new rule:ninja: my tab 2$ stiffsht bet :multi pays $115.44 Potential collect$230.88
    Souths 1-12 | Parramatta 13+ | Warriors 13+ | Cronulla 13+

kickoff in less than 6hrs good luck & GO STORM!!!
  3. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Was going to jump in with you, used to love doing this......just cant find the time to sit down and work through it all.....Good luck though stiff
  4. Stiffsht

Stiffsht Rookie

PSN ID
    Cheers mate! yeh its good fun im hoping to ass a top5 1week lol.. still check it out bro get to know it and the new rookies you can start up anytime. as for the time thing??? hmm?:thumbsdown: i know thunder box!!:poop: take ya phone mate:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: