GT5 Friday Night Lite's & Moody Monday Mahem!!

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by Anon666, Feb 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aussie_man21

aussie_man21 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    yeah m8 i be in 4 that. as for getting laps out of my tyres i have run with tyres shredding on and i seem to be getting good tyre life, i'm not quite sure how many laps i can get until i'm running on the rims :p
    try and wrangle one of these puppies. if ya can't wrangle a puppy a feral cat will do. :p
  2. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    yeah anon, will join after the mighty eagles flog or get flogged against the tigers, should be about 9:30
  3. SEIDO463

SEIDO463 Liam

PSN ID
    SEIDO463
    Would like to join but again, won't be home in time.
  4. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

Depends on the time for tonight as i have A bbq sinner at the neighbours with lotsa bourbon. I will jump on once home and see if you are still around :)
  5. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    The mighty eagles?? I've heard of "the screaming eagle"??? Probably related. Be at the pub this arvo, hoping they have the crusaders/chiefs game on the big screen - there's no screaming eagles in rugby!!!

@Rumbles, if the pub has the rugby on then it'll be 8.30ish, earlier if not. What time you get home Seido, welcome to jump in if we're still on. Would like to run some laps in your monaro vs SS set-up. Looked at that a while ago, but with a Ford vs SS. Only Ford close is the Taurus and it's a big poo-cake, that has wang-cheese topping, and it served with a large sweaty man called Boris who kicks you in the nutsticles as you eat!!! What were we talking about again...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.