from your new backmarker....

Discussion in 'New Members' started by hairybear, Mar 7, 2013.

1. hairybear

hairybear Rookie

hello there. call me ted. i'm here to get lapped in iRacing. stoked to see a series here with the Solstice, it matches my ageing reaction times. a holler at Mookoo (M1K1_D) and Li Li (elroy71). see yas...

PS... please don't swear in my presence by mentioning the words 'Forza' and 'Four' together. it deeply offends....
  2. M1K1_D

M1K1_D Miki D

You cheeky bugger. How the heck are you? I last heard you were working down south. Mate, when I catch up with you online you can tell me what the goss is. I'll keep an eye out. :)
    Do you have any objection to me adding your name to our iRacing racers list?
  3. hairybear

hairybear Rookie

there's a list???? add away man!!
  4. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Hey mate nice intro! :D

Great to see you're keen for the Soltice Clubman Cup. There's only one more round (of three) to go. It will be in approx 4 weeks (to fit in with some of the boys FIFO schedule).

Feel free to organise anything else you'd like to to run, and there's sure to be something else in the pipeline following the Soltice Clubman Cup.

Here's the link to the iRacing names list - http://raceonoz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1060
    Feel free to add us to your friends list.

Also see ROOZ Teamspeak details, and jump in for a chat while you turn some laps. ;)
  5. hairybear

hairybear Rookie

ta KoAStR, i was keen until i figured it was late Tuesday, a fact of life being an early starter.
    but thanks for the links, Teamspeak will give me motivation to finally get my mic sorted.
  6. tekNique

tekNique Rookie

7. hairybear

hairybear Rookie

thanks very much tekNique, i've heard a lot of good things about Turtle beach ( what the hell kind of name is that for a headset! ) but unfortunately i don't have GT5. 8.(