Reiza Game-Stock-Car 2012

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by beau261, Jan 7, 2013.

1. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    You will have to map your buttons yourself then. There is a list of different button functions, just click on one and it will prompt you to press a new key/button/axis for that function. Go through the list for all the essential controls, then save your configuration, call it say "Col's DFGT".

If there is a calibrate controller, do that. If not, and it doesn't feel calibrated properly, do the same mapping for these and move them to their extents.
  2. colin-50_

colin-50_ Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    colin-50_
    tried mapping paddles did not work
  3. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Make sure you map them to 'change up' and 'change down' not 1st gear and reverse or something.
    Also try starting from the preset layout for keyboard only, then map your steering controls on the wheel.
    Other than that mate I can't help much more without being in front of the game myself....

I did a google search and found this - http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/driving-force-gt-in-gsc.38481/. Have a read and hopefully that helps.
  4. colin-50_

PSN ID
    colin-50_
    thanks mate for your help are you going to be on team speak tonite and by the way it eats graghic cards
  5. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    No probs Col. Hopefully get on tonight.

Shouldn't be any harder on your graphics card than iRacing.

What do you run iRacing at? For instance, if you have most settings at medium on iRacing, try putting everything to medium in GameStockCar then tweak it from there. Have a read of my tips above for optimising your graphics settings
  6. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Oh also try reducing the number of sounds it will play at once as that can chew up your CPU resources too.
    There's a setting called something like 'auto detail adjust'. Set that to say 40, that way the game auto adjusts the graphics detail as your are driving around to try and maintain 40 frames per second. That way if you have your settings optimised for most track areas, and come to an area of high detail (like the pits) you won't start loosing frame rate.
  7. colin-50_

PSN ID
    colin-50_
    thanks m8 for your help
  8. OuttaAngst

OuttaAngst Rookie

I just tried the formula car in GSC 2012 demo, it feels pretty good, a bit more planted than iRacing. It took me about 30 mins to get it to feel right. Even though there was a profile for my wheel, it was all wrong. Also I had to turn off all the drivers aides, before it felt good.
  9. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    I put a payment through (via the missus's paypal :p) mid arvo on friday... still haven't got an activation code :(
  10. colin-50_

PSN ID
    colin-50_
    ah KoAStR i bought the game stockcar 2012 and could not download it and support from the company
    so i paid for it and did not get the program
    pluss they dont want anything to do with me and no money back
    hows that for apples
  11. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    Already have this game, Its basically just R factor with a detailed mod, also done a league with the stock car, i was quite slow lol.
  12. beannie84

beannie84 Rookie

PSN ID
    beannie84
    i think with paypal, you can put a dispute in and get refunded???
    definately worth looking into!!
  13. colin-50_

PSN ID
    colin-50_
    alreasdy tried that with primus
  14. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    That doesn't sound right.

There's 3 parts to the download that you have to get individually before the install will work.
    There is two options for where to download (mirror), so if one hasn't worked, try the other. I had no issues with either.
    Scroll down the try/buy page, and click on each of the yellow Part x/3 icons (either top or bottom)

After I submitted my payment and went to activate the game (had already downloaded and installed for 60min trial period), I didn't get an activation code email. So after a few days I emailed their support and got a code within 24-48 hrs.
  15. PhillR76

PhillR76 Phill Routledge

Hi guys just a heads up I have got a GSC 2012 (Patched to v1.2) server up and running, all interested parties welcome to join for some fun.

Patches below from my Medifire Pro acc:

GSC2012 v1.1 patch
    GSC 2012 v1.2
  16. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Cheers Phil :D