Reiza Game Stock Car 2013

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by KoAStR, Oct 17, 2013.

1. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2014
  2. tekNique

tekNique Rookie

When is it to be released? Its abit hard to tell from the official website. Shouldn't it of been released last month.
    I like the look of it interested in buying..the price is right too :p
  3. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Yea it was meant to be released this month but sounds like it's been delayed slightly. Hopefully anytime now...
    Unfortunately the Reiza website has not been updated with any new info on the 2013 release, so you have to dig around other places.
  4. tekNique

tekNique Rookie

I tried the stock car 12" demo Quite liked it, felt like a mix between live for speed and iracing.
  5. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
  6. TheStig13

TheStig13 Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    thestig-13
    In the past week or so there was an update that added a few new tracks ("Austrian Ring" aka. Red Bull/A1 Ring and Buenos Aires) and cars (Formula Vee and Formula Extreme - generic 2014 spec F1 car), plus a few tweaks to graphics and physics as well.

There's also been a fair few top quality track conversions from rFactor complete with the updated shaders and textures from the tracks included with the game (http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/categories/gsc-tracks.22/). There's even a fairly simple to use tool that you can convert most rFactor tracks and mods to use with GSC - though this won't implement any of the graphics tweaks from the original game content (http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/automatic-rfactor-gsc2013-mod-conversion-tool.83715/)

This is easily one of the most underrated sims on the market, that just keeps getting better with every update.
  7. AJ.Scott

AJ.Scott Team Driver

PSN ID
    infamous-ozzi
    There's also a number of tracks with active DRS to use with the Formula Extreme which has working DRS, looked into GSCE last night for a short run, graphics are much tighter than in v1,15 and look far higher res too, shame its only DX9. It is recommended you do a fresh install with the v1.21update, as it corrupts some older game files. Or you can delete certain files if you don't wish to reinstall the game and all mods/tracks.

GSCE is probably the best Gmotor2 sim of them all, love the 2013 DTM's mod. Just don't have time for GSCE with Assetto Corsa in my PC.

Cheers
  8. TheStig13

PSN ID
    thestig-13
    Reiza are currently running a crowdfunding campaign to bring a bunch of new content to this sim, including a V8 Supercar, a V10 F1 car, Stadium Super Trucks plus a lot more.
    https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/reiza-simracing-bonanza#/story

There is only going to be one "Super V8" (based off the Holden) as official content, though the guys at SimRacingOz are currently making the rest of the V8 Supercars from this season, using the official content as a base for their mod.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    TheJuzzy, SPL Racing and pykeybraa145 like this.
  9. pykeybraa145

pykeybraa145 Team Driver

PSN ID
    pykeybraa145
    Ill buy this when the V8's are released :)
  10. X-WTF_MAN-X

X-WTF_MAN-X Team Driver

PSN ID
    X-WTF_MAN-X
    Same here!!!!
  11. SPL Racing

SPL Racing Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    Ooooooh that Volvo :)
  12. X-WTF_MAN-X

X-WTF_MAN-X Team Driver

PSN ID
    X-WTF_MAN-X
    Ikr!!!!!!! The audio sounds so realistic aswell
    SPL Racing likes this.
  13. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    needs a bit more pop and bang but much closer than most
  14. zampli

zampli Team Driver

superV8 is in this now
  15. zampli

zampli Team Driver

seems an underrated sim, would highly recommend if you can pick it up at a good price, the v8s are good fun in this.
  16. DarkAce

DarkAce Geoff Vincent

PSN ID
    darkace_123
    Has anyone heard of getting the new release from Reiza (Automobilista) for free? I read that when you activate your GSCE with Steam then you can receive Automobilista for free.
    I have got my 'key' from Reiza but not sure as to how to activate GSCE through Steam, my game is already on my computer!
    Any help appreciated, Got this info on the Race Department site.
  17. Cherno

Cherno Team Driver Gold Member

In steam click "activate a product through steam" under the small grey Games tab in the top left corner i think.
  18. DarkAce

DarkAce Geoff Vincent

PSN ID
    darkace_123
    thanks Cherno, all activated, now I guess we wait and see what happens.:rolleyes:
    Cherno likes this.
  19. zampli

zampli Team Driver

looking forward to this, when is it meant to come out? GSCE became one of my favs personally
  20. TheStig13

PSN ID
    thestig-13