Gday all newbie sim racer

Discussion in 'New Members' started by Kangawallaby, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Kangawallaby

Kangawallaby New Recruit

PSN ID
    Kangawallaby
    Afternoon all.
    I found this site via the Whirlpool Project Cars Thread.

I have recently gotten into sim racing a little more seriously after purchasing myself a Thrustmaster TX wheel and a Next Level Wheelstand from Pagnian Imports.
    After a month or so playing Forza 5 and Horizon 2 with a decent wheel and stand I've officially been bitten by the bug.
    A long time console racing game fan from the original Gran Turismo through the PGRs and Forzas.
    I'm now awaiting delivery of my new Gaming Laptop that ill br plugging into the TV for some serious sim racing in Assetto Corsa and possibly iRacing at some stage.
    Really looking forward to Project Cars although not sure if ill go PC or Xbox One just yet.
    Once I have honed my skills a bit more I'm keen to get into some organized online racing and this seems like the perfect place to get involved.
    stucar17, KoAStR and Anon666 like this.
  2. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Hi Kanga....welcome to raceonoz mate

The guys are getting some numbers for AC now and they are into their first season of the AC league.
    http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/current-assetto-corsa-season-1.1499/

We dont really do anything on xbox these days, but we do have a huge GT6 league that races every sunday night.....upwards of 100 drivers spread over 7 divisions......
    http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?forums/gran-turismo.35/

We are also looking at a PCARS league for PS4 when released, most are waiting for the reviews before they pump their hard earned into it however.

Am sure we can find you something to feed the online racing bug mate, need anything just let us know and we will do all we can to get you on track
    Cheers
    Stu