Gday AUS/NZ

Discussion in 'New Members' started by TasTim2, Dec 8, 2014.

1. TasTim2

TasTim2 Rookie

PSN ID
    TasTim2
    Hi my online name is TasTim2. i would been keen of a few races in class GT300 or GT500. have been racing for while on GT5 & GT6. i'm on a controller with some aids. mainly SFR & ABS, i can do without SFR but not ABS.i have seen this racing group alot on GT6 at the moment. seem like it take my racing to a new level or teach some new people. see ya on the track.
  2. Footlong_warrior

Footlong_warrior Team Driver

PSN ID
    Footlong_Warrior twoinch_inya
    you have come to the right place welcome mate a great bunch of guys here from aus & nz
    it's good you wanna test and hone your skills one of the mod team will be with you soon to let you know how to get started
    i hope to see you on track soon mate
  3. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Gday Tim .... Welcome to the best online community in AUS/NZ there is!!! I have a series coming up that has a great entry list of over 40 guys broken into 4 divisions so it caters for all ability levels.... I will send you a friend req and hop into a room with ya to see where you are at pace wise and see if we can't get you into a div. This is the link to the series.
    http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.ph...-oils-super-gt-series.1286/page-21#post-62755
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2014
    Footlong_warrior likes this.
  4. SPL Racing

SPL Racing Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    Hi TasTim, did you used to race in the dirty NASCAR rooms with Lurtz, Falcon and the boys?
  5. Killercarlcox69

Killercarlcox69 Professional

PSN ID
    Killercarlcox69
    The Oberon flash .
    Welcome Tas This will test you
    How you been bud.
  6. TasTim2

TasTim2 Rookie

PSN ID
    TasTim2
    Hi all. cant wait to see what this is all about. SPL you would be correct. Killer cant wait to hit the track with ya. Vardz I've have seen you around before,i'll head over to the link soon and check it out. I've seen alot of people on here that i have race with. should be good.
    stucar17 and SPL Racing like this.
  7. SPL Racing

SPL Racing Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    I used to race under the name Alilogan1980 but thought i better get my own user once i started league racing. You will love it here, it is very well run and some great drivers and door to door racing. They are running a Thursday night NASCAR series in January as well that you might enjoy, just check out the community events in the forums. Welcome aboard!
    TasTim2 likes this.
  8. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
  9. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Yeah mate, in the throws of trying to get this together for season 5, tough time of year so feel free to join any of the other series that some of the other members are hosting.

Need anything just let us know,
    Cheers
    Stu