G'Day from west Brisbane

Discussion in 'New Members' started by dn.orr83, May 5, 2020.

1. dn.orr83

dn.orr83 Rookie

PSN ID
    Davo_Dinkum_83
    Hi all,
    Dave (PSN: Davo_Dinkum_83 - I was young and dumb... and probably drunk) here. I'm in Middle Park in west Brisbane. Big motorsports fan, predominantly watching Supercars and F1 but will watch anything that's on. I've just started out on PCARS2 on PS4 and I'm just using a controller, and slow. However, I love good, clean racing and I'm more than happy to roll around the back field getting my experience up and times down. Also happy to move over and slow down to let the others past without ruining their race. Just looking for a nice group of guys who will respect me as a newbie while I learn and understand that I'll make mistakes but I'll do my best to keep it clean.
    Thanks for allowing me to follow the Facebook page. Open to any advice (like how do I casually against you guys on an ad-hoc basis - kids - until I'm up to speed to compete more seriously).
    Cheers, Dave.
    stucar17 and KoAStR like this.
  2. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

Welcome to ROOZ Dave. We are about to start a new season not sure if div 5 has room @stucar17 will let you know. @Aykay is the biggest freak I know on a controller he might be able to help with controller settings. Plenty of practice rooms happening over the next 2 weeks so see if you can get into some of them.
    Aykay and dn.orr83 like this.
  3. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Hi Dave, ill add you on PSN and go from there
    We generally have a heap of guys on most nights so when you get them on you list you will be able to join their lobby.
    Cheers stu
    dn.orr83 likes this.
  4. dn.orr83

dn.orr83 Rookie

PSN ID
    Davo_Dinkum_83
    Thanks @Anthonyb and @stucar17. Much appreciated. I'll definitely hit up @Aykay and see if he can help out. My controller setup at the moment is usable and I'm improving and learning each and every lap, but I'm sure it could be refined substantially. Doing my bit to slow down off the racing line to let the leaders past, and hitting my braking markers, apexes etc with more regularity.

As I said before, I'm just a guy with 2 young kids looking for some clean beginner friendly rooms with a view to some friendly competition. I should be online tonight and I'll accept any PSN invites I have received.
    stucar17 and Anthonyb like this.