G'Day

Discussion in 'New Members' started by S_CLOSE, Feb 6, 2013.

1. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    Hi Guys,

Looking to have some clean fun racing. I have always used a controller but just ordered a G27 and a wheel stand from pagnian. Anyway, one question though, since the season has already started, does that mean that new members have to wait for the next? Cheers.
  2. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    Welcome S_Close,

If you have a look here (click the orange word) you will see the process for qualifying, we have already started but if you get your time in, and you qual for a Division that has some spaces left, you may get a run in the season.

I can't make any promises mate, but get your qually in and we will have a look and see what we can do ;)

But in the meantime we may have some other series starting soon, that you could join.

Also add myself and these guys in psn, they run practice rooms regularly and will be more than happy to have you join in, then you can meet more of us and see what we are all about.

Clevohead - PSN: Clevohead
    Stucar17 - PSN: stuart170773
    Cyber_STIG_77 - PSN: Cyber_STIG_77
    aussie_man21 - PSN: aussie_man21

Once again welcome, and hope to see you on the black stuff.

Cheers
    Clevo
  3. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Hey s-close, welcome aboard mate.

We will try to get you in where we can. With only 1 round finished shouldn't be a problem, div 2 is at capacity but 1,3 and 4 have a spot free.

As Clevo said, if you can do a qual lap for us in the next day we can slot you in somewhere. With our "drop your worst round" rule you are still in it the same as all the other drivers.

Hope you can make it.

Cheers
    Stu
  4. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

Welcome to the madness!
  5. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    Thanks Guys, will send the time and see where I sit. Cheers