GT6 Gran Turismo 6 GPS Course Maker Ideas

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by JonoStan96, Nov 5, 2013.

1. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    copperj32. Steam: copperj32
    @stucar17, This is from the online user manual.

User-Created Tracks
    Tracks created and saved using the Track Path Editor and the Track Path Importer are known as user-created tracks. User-created tracks can be raced on in Free Run and Arcade modes, and can also be used in the Community area and the Open Lobby. Please note, however, that user-created tracks differ from other existing tracks in the following ways:

• In the Open Lobby and in the Community area's club events or in a club lobby, user-created tracks can only be selected when a room is created. You cannot select user-created tracks when changing tracks after a room has been created.
    • Events which use user-created tracks cannot be saved on your HDD or in the Club Owner's Storage.
    • "One-way Tracks", where the start point and finish line are in different places, cannot be used in the Community area or the Open Lobby's time trial and drift trial modes.
    In Free Run and Arcade modes, as well as in the Gallery's "Track" section, you can also try driving on samples of user-created tracks. These samples are a good way to experience the various themes available to you when creating your own tracks.
  2. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    o_Oo_Oo_O

• In the Open Lobby and in the Community area's club events or in a club lobby, user-created tracks can only be selected when a room is created. You cannot select user-created tracks when changing tracks after a room has been created.
    it wouldnt let me change to ANY track last night, even the ones in the regular track list once i set the room up.

So if i set up a room with a user creator track, can anyone join or do they need to have that track downloaded as well ? ?
  3. Noremac

Noremac Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Normxc
    Nathancarhead likes this.
  4. Randm90

Randm90 Team Driver

PSN ID
    Randm90
    Anyone can join :) You just cannot change circuits for some reason...
  5. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

This has re-ignited my GT6 interest. Something that should have been in the game from the very beginning is finally in. Grabbed a shared Adelaide track from gtplanet, haven't driven it since the old days of TOCA on PC 12 or so years ago...
    stucar17 and seth123 like this.
  6. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Hey rumbles, welcome back mate.
  7. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

8. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    you doing anything on PCARS ?

have a league now on sunday nights
  9. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

Yeah I saw that. Life is busier these days so unsure if I would be able to commit to racing each week at this time.

Will have a think about it though.

Have thought enough. Now for the life of me, I can't seem to get a replay save in free practice to show the entire lap, only about 40s of it... Must be something I am missing. Not all that sure about PS4 and the whole video saving stuff.
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2015
  10. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    @Ad2mny any idea on this......i ont have one yet so will be learning all about it in the xmas holidays
  11. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

I think I may have worked it out. Just gotta put in a good lap
  12. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    The share button is your friend. Hit share then the square button and it will save the last 15 mins of gameplay. Then you can trim the video and upload to YouTube or Facebook.
  13. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    Goodwood Circuit is my next project. A nice place to race classic cars. :)
    emmo46 and JonoStan96 like this.
  14. leeboy910

leeboy910 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    leeboy910
    I just got myself a Sony Z4 tablet, so might have a crack at this soon and make some tracks.
    No replicas, just some fun stuff with flowing, high speed sections :)
    GT6 lives on!