GT6 GT 6 update Ver 1.05

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Stumbles, Mar 10, 2014.

1. Stumbles

Stumbles Dave - Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Stumbles01
    100MB update, looks to be all pretty useless stuff, not fixing $hit thats broken :(

An update for Gran Turismo 6 has been released. The following is a list of the main features introduced:

New features added in the Open Lobby
    - [Time Trial], [Drift Trial], and [Free Run] have been added to the [Race Type] option within [Room Settings] of the "Event Settings" screen.
    - It is now possible to also [Filter by Performance] even when [Car Selection Method] is set to [Filter by Manufacturer] or [Filter by Category].
    - It is now possible to select [Karts] also in One-Make races held on tracks with "Weather: Variable" as Track Attribute.
    - It is now possible to check the "Regulation Settings" in the confirmation window before entering a room.
    - When selecting [Race Alone] in the [Qualifier Settings], cars other than yours will appear as lines. When in [Watch Race] mode, cars other than the "Target Car" will appear as lines.

Multi-Monitor mode now added
    A new [Multi-Monitor Settings] option has been added in the [Display] category within the [Options] screen in the [MENU] (accessible by pressing the START button.)

Car Search feature implemented
    A [Car Search] function has been added to the [CARS] section in "My Home". It is now possible to search for a car with specific parameters within the Dealerships.

Racing Gears individual colours now available to buy
    It is now possible to buy Racing Gears individual colours rather than the full set. The price of some Racing Gears has been adjusted accordingly.

Tuning options for karts have been expanded
    - It is now possible to adjust the values of [Traction Control] and [Skid Recovery Force] in the [Driving Options] screen for karts.
    - It is now possible to adjust the value of [Brake Balance] in the [Car Settings] screen. For standard karts, only the rear can be adjusted while for shifter karts both the front and rear can be modified.

Other improvements and adjustments
    - An icon showing the "Consecutive Login Bonus" status (from 1 to 5 days) has been added to the top of the [My Home] screen and to the reward confirmation window at the end of a race.
    - The incremental value for the [Front/Rear Torque Distribution] setting in [Car Settings] has been changed from 5 to 1.
  2. DoogleDave

DoogleDave Team Driver

PSN ID
    DoogleDave
    Plus after this v1.05 update there will also be another small update (not sure what this one does).

I do like that when you click on an online lobby you can see the settings of the room before you enter (a good idea).
    The time trial mode online might also be a bit of fun, but otherwise most of the other stuff is just fluff IMO.

Now the BIG question. Has the pit & tyre glitch been resolved?????
    Anyone game to test it..... :eek:
  3. Stumbles

Stumbles Dave - Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Stumbles01
    I'm at Silverstone now, about to test that very thing :)
  4. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    So disappointing. Such a pain.
  5. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    PD surely must go down as one of the most incompetent developers in history. With countless feedback, and plus, the update has been delayed for a month, for what, multi monitor support? Yay, THANKS PD! That's going to be really useful. Who cares about race ruining pit stops, play on 3 screens and drift guys! YAAAAAAAAY!!!

So fkn done.
  6. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    PD, Cleaning the car instead of fixing it since 1997.
    Cyber_STIG_77 likes this.
  7. SerenityInSpeed

SerenityInSpeed Rookie

PSN ID
    HazeOne68
    You can also remove the floating names from your online race replays. Looks like you just have to do it once too, rather than than with each separate replay. The replays look much more natural without them.
  8. Benjamin J Smith

Benjamin J Smith Professional Gold Member

I was racing with ANZGT on tuesday night (no boost FINALLY! !) and kenty did a normal qualy session on solo mode, but unfortunately you have the blue lines everywhere now and no way to turn it off, pain In the arse
    carn_the_pies likes this.
  9. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    2 things need fixing IMO - pit stops and R A adjustments on the wheel online. Then I will be happy.
    t_b_williams and Cyber_STIG_77 like this.
  10. feenix7

feenix7 Rookie

PSN ID
    feenix777
    Installed the new update, now my ps3 won't show any video, not happy
  11. DoogleDave

DoogleDave Team Driver

PSN ID
    DoogleDave
    From memory, with the PS3 OFF, press and hold the power button until it beeps twice (quickly in succession).
    I'm pretty sure this happened to me ages ago and I did this and it restored the video....
  12. feenix7

feenix7 Rookie

PSN ID
    feenix777
    I'll give that a go cheers