GT Sport Season 4 Division 1

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Jul 12, 2018.

1. xlxy90

xlxy90 Professional

PSN ID
    xlxy90
    Great finish to the season on my end. If only real life didn't get in the way almost every weekend. Looking forward to ignoring everything and every one next season and banging in a decent result.
    spleece and Tristan Jones like this.
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Congrats to @KeedenMcdonald on the championship!

A huge thank you to everyone who was able to race this season. 7 rounds of close hard racing and minimal protests have made this one pretty good on both the racing and admin side of things.

Thank you to @emmo46 for the tables, reliable as usual.

Massive thanks to our sponsors SELBY, IGNITION CONTROLS and TURN LEFT who have stumped up for this season some great prizes. Keep an eye out for the details for the prize draw.

Next season is a super challenge for a super prize (cockpit anyone?)
    The Nissan R92CP will be one of the fastest cars we have ever driven for a season at rooz. Get those entries in so divisions can be organised ASAP
    http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/gt-sport-season-5-entry-thread.3336/
  3. Noremac

Noremac Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Normxc
    Cockpit? Yes please before I go buy one
  4. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I think maybe I was the only one to lodge a protest, the first in 22 seasons over nearly five years.
  5. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    there were maybe 1 or 2 other minor ones
  6. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF