GT6 GT300 Endurance series

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by VARDZ, Aug 18, 2015.

1. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    I am gauging interest in a series that will serve 2 purposes. Firstly it will assist the guys who will be competing in the 2016 GT PLANET ENDURANCE SERIES in the Raceonoz team & the (hopefully) Hi-Tec oils team. Secondly it will give the guys who enjoy teaming up with their fellow roozers, travelling to there mates and having a fun night without doing the full 2-3 hours of the race.
    The class that the teams will be taking part in is the GT300 and atm there is 3 cars from this class that have been evened ... RE Amemiya RX7(360bhp), Lexus 350(380bhp) & Subaru BRZ(400bhp). All have base models and are to be used ... will confirm use of factory cars and additional cars at a later date.
    All the BoP's from AJ's forum (bracketed above)will be used and full tuning of the cars after the preset BHP levels IS ALLOWABLE.
    Preference of entry to the series will be given to those that are in the above teams and can use this series as a test for their GTPES races and also those who have been regular entrants in the GT3 Endurance series created by Warrior.
    @N64TheStig007 @Beau_Albert @skywalker @Mustafur @warrior2167 @Konnor McCluskey @X-WTF_MAN-X @seth123 @Kart-No-1 @freddyp_33 @AOCleaner74 @Blindman @Hatfield @Ad2mny @t_b_williams @Randm90
    skywalker, SPL Racing and JonoStan96 like this.
  2. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    good stuff, will you also be doing it for the up coming Suzuka 1000, Spa 24H & which i believe the Brands Hatch 4H replacement for the 12H. I'm not entirely sure there will be a gt300 team next year as the interest is towards LMP1, LMP2 and GTCup.
  3. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I am available for this for most of december in the sydney area
  4. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    this series events will be just prior ... a week or 2 from the GTPES events.... It is a 5 round Series with dates in Feb. May. July Aug. & Sept. 2016 so the spread is across a 7 month period... You wouldn't want to be travelling to your team mates place or vice versa week in week out. I may add an event or to two fill the gap between rounds 1 & 2 though also an event between rounds 2 & 3
  5. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    @seth123 Jono is apparently going for LMP1 and GT300, meanwhile depending on whether i remain captain or pass the baton over to VARDZ, i think LMP2 and maybe something like GT3 should be used.
    By the way, ill just confirm ill be doing this series, although should be a-given since i need all the practise i can get in the GTPES.