GT5 GT5 latest News

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Bonus 888, Feb 21, 2012.

1. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Bathurst coming to GT5, licence acquired and they on the mountain next week to check it out.

A story is circulating on the Iracing sites forum, and the guys are hoping Iracing take the hint to make it for Iracing too.
    Not sure how long it will take but it looks like its happening, maybe a modern day Ford and a Nissan v8 supercar coming with it when its done.

2. SNAKEiSM

SNAKEiSM Jason

PSN ID
    SNAKEiSM
    Holy :):):):)! Imagine the races we'll have around there! If they do a Nissan V8 supercar for it I'll give them my money now!
  3. FloodSim

FloodSim Rookie

PSN ID
    FloodSim
    Wow.
    Hate to be a sceptic, but I'll believe it when I see it.
  4. aussie_man21

aussie_man21 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    my sick mind has just got all excited. and i going to keep it clean and say.

YEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: O'man the memories cum flooding back. OOOOOps
  5. SEIDO463

SEIDO463 Liam

PSN ID
    SEIDO463
    So sweet if it's true! Hopefully it gets the full day night transition and weather... that would be amazing....
  6. FloodSim

FloodSim Rookie

PSN ID
    FloodSim
    This actually makes some sense given that Nissan is returning to V8 supercars, and PD/Kaz with their Nissan obsession in GT games.
    Maybe it will be ready to go for the beginning of next years v8 season.
  7. tekNique

tekNique Rookie

If there only just going to check it out I asume it gonna be at least 6 months till we see it. What a great endurance track it will make though.
  8. aussie_man21

aussie_man21 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    GREAT! GREAT! don't u mean
    WICKEDLY AWESOME ENDURANCE TRACK. :lol: sorry 4 yelling BUT i'm so god excited. :) :) :)