GT5 reflections

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Nov 27, 2013.

1. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    AZA, great to hear from you mate. Was only talking about you the other night with Cob and a few of the guys.......Miss the second banana running round !!!!

Wishing you all the best mate, really hope that things get more settled and you get on top of things real fast......Last i think we spoke you had a new bike and was doing some riding, so was a bit worried that something had happened.....

Really hope to see you back on line with us sooner rather than later, stay in touch.
  2. zampli

zampli Team Driver

yo aza, you were one of my first contacts here way back from season4, when you hosted the div3 room, hope you get back to good soon :)
  3. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    Me and @Randm90 made our own rallycross track and built cars for it, it was around TGTT and boy was it fun!
    Randm90 and Ad2mny like this.
  4. Randm90

Randm90 Team Driver

PSN ID
    Randm90
    Ahhh those days :')
    Man we have so many great gaming memories together hahaha! Must re create some like we will be with the GTA commentating ;) And many more to come on The Crew and Proj.!!!! ;)
  5. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    I miss the course maker so much.. My favourite part of the game... GT6 feels incredibly stale without it.
    GT5 was great, but the physics of GT6 for me are a step above. I do miss the Top Gear Test Track too, if only Micro$oft didn't turn it into a monopoly lol