GT5 GT5: voice enabled rules?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Rumbleshorts, Aug 31, 2012.

1. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

Heya..

Is it possible that we could set up a set of rules for GT5 in regards to when a room is voice enabled?

Currently if I join a room and if there are 6 people in it, every one of those people have a different volume level. Could we possibly come up with a 'specific volume level on mics' from the audio options in the Accessory menu?

I tend to mute a number of people due to them being so loud compared to others in the same room :(
  2. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

I'm a loud one hey....
  3. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

You're actually one of the players harder to hear lol
  4. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

Oh wow...didn't expect that.
  5. zampli

zampli Team Driver

I hear Chev perfectly fine, strange. I've never had this problem before rumbles, can hear people without problems and the only level available to me is 3 anyway. I guess this is what you were messaging about tonight then?
  6. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    I think i am loud in your room rumbles........not sure why, no one else has the same issue with my mic.

From my end some people are easy to hear, while others i struggle with like chev and col......

i wonder if its more to do with the connection matching rather than the settings?
  7. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

Hmm, maybe it is connection related. Would be just another issue with GT5 online :lol:
  8. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    one of many mate !!
  9. aussie_man21

aussie_man21 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    yeah i have noticed this to guys i get a couple ppl that spike really really bloody loud when they first get into the room.
    but i got my remote handy it's all good, Turtle Beaches + Loud Noises = Head Inploding
    but it seems to even back out in 30 secs or so :/ not to sure why it happens, but thats GT5 for ya!!!!