GT6 Division 4 Season 7

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Aug 24, 2015.

1. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Good turn out for Meet and Greet, only a couple of people didn't show at all. From what I could determine it is going to be a closely fought season with different drivers being strong at different circuits, I think that it won't be a walk over for anybody.
    I was encouraged to be right on the pace at one track and not far off it at others. One or two tracks I will need to do a bit of work to find that missing bit but overall I am looking forward to some great racing and maybe a podium or two.
  2. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    I am looking forward to close racing as well Emmo. I think there will be plenty of rubbing/bumping though. More than I'm used to anyway
    Easyprey007 likes this.
  3. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    These cars can take a little rubbing, as long as you don't drive into their rear corner at full throttle you should be OK.
  4. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    @stucar17 can you confirm if tyre wear option has been finalised please. There was some confusion about whether it is normal or fast. I don't see it written anywhere in the first post
  5. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Unfortunately I believe it will FAST incey ... 100'S of laps wasted running normal wear in the lead up to the season...
  6. Bluemoon

Bluemoon Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    X-3vi1m00n
    I'm happy to be the backup :)
    stucar17 and emmo46 like this.
  7. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Yes, fast wear mate.
    incey likes this.
  8. mmm_homebrew

mmm_homebrew harry

PSN ID
    mmm_homebrew or GT_BANDIT_POPS
    should be good to go as host again as long as no-one else wants it
    stucar17 and emmo46 like this.
  9. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Taemond likes this.
  10. Taemond

Taemond New Recruit

PSN ID
    Taekelle
    Thought for sure I'd be in Division 5; this certainly helps with the confidence. XD Looking forward to Sundays race.
    emmo46 likes this.
  11. Bluemoon

Bluemoon Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    X-3vi1m00n
    oh no! :( down the places I go :) :p
  12. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    :( Sorry blue, I was looking forward to battling with you, maybe next season. Actually Div 3 isn't that much quicker than div 4 so I think you still may do well. Good luck.
    Easyprey007 likes this.
  13. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    It's unfortunate that most of the new recruits qually times have put them arounf the div 4 and 5 area so some pushing up was required to make room. I hope I'm not going to look foolish if some of the new recruits suddenly start running at div 2 and 3 pace once the season starts. I won't be amused.
    arakasi- likes this.
  14. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    @emmo46 even if it does happen you have done your best and I am sure everyone appreciates that. Everyone likes to make decisions that are 100% correct 100% of the time but it isn't really humanly possible, especially for volunteer work. Don't stress too much about it, its all good brah!!

maybe video submission of qually lap would help?
  15. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Ok guys, nearly time for the lights to go green and the start of yet another season.
    It goes without saying, thanks to PAGNIAN for their great support and their awesome prize of the V2 cockpit.

As always, we ask that you respect your fellow drivers and race HARD but more importantly FAIR. This car is a pack racer and should give some close hard racing over the season. Emmo and Vardz will be the room captains, any race issues will be sorted with them and the mod team, giving each other room and showing a little understanding that the race cant be won in the first corner should see any protests minimized. Also be aware that 2 protests upheld over the course of the season will see you excluded from the PAGNIAN prize draw.

I assume all are up with the QUAL and TIRE regs.....you must qualify and run your first stint on the Race Hard Tires....you are only permitted to run 1 STINT on the RACE soft..... @emmo46 can you make sure they all know and understand the regs before race start.

Make sure you all have everyone on your friendlist, with a pretty big shuffle there is a good chance you wont have everyone on there...also be prepared for the inevitable round 1 issues so would be good if the room can be set up a little early and everyone can get into the room on time.....

Good luck guys, thanks for your support
    Stu and mod team
    Taemond likes this.
  16. Taemond

Taemond New Recruit

PSN ID
    Taekelle
    Well said Stu, looking forward to it. Silly question though, the race is 8:30pm right? Not AM? Just double checking.
  17. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I am swapping @VARDZ and @Bluemoon
    Vardz will go to Division 3 and Bluemoon will be here in Division 4.
  18. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Yep. It's PM
  19. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    great news. I wasn't looking forawrd to racing the speed that is vardz
  20. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Hmm, maybe I should move you up there too;), just kidding, I'm looking forward to carrying on our battles together.