GT6 Division 5 Season 7

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Aug 24, 2015.

1. pat65

pat65 Professional

PSN ID
    patg65
    webnomad likes this.
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Going to get everyone to test the following weather settings for Autumn Ring Reverse
    Weather at race start 70%
    surface water 0%
    changeability 4
  3. Nathancarhead

Nathancarhead Team Driver

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    What a crazy race! I loved it, about as Bathurst-esque as can be. I grabbed pole with a 14 flat, and then PD screwed me over by starting me in P6 (cheers PD, makes me want to jump ship to PCARS more and more). So, started P6, moved up to P3 by t1 and fought tooth and nail trying to get my way back to the front. And that's when the carnage ensued. We all tried to race as clean as we could over the top of the mountain and i was constantly 2 or 3 wide over the top of the mountain for the first couple of laps. Gained another position at skyline as Purple went to say G'day to the crowd, but then lost a couple more being out dragged down Conrod. Back and forth battle for the first couple of laps trying to establish myself and get some clean air. Eventually managed to settle myself into 3rd, and then 2nd as i passed Colin down Conrod. Sat in P2 up until lap 11, as i followed Web in to exchange my hard's for soft's. Came out in P4 behind Pat and Colin. Next lap Colin made his stop, moved to P3 and then back to P2 as i passed Pat. Then the hand of lag would play its part over the top of the mountain. Pat lag punted me into the wall up at Reid Park and it dropped me down to P3. Never fear though, Pat ran off the road at the chase, gifting me P2 back and then battled with Purple as he rejoined, allowing me to pull a gap. Race seemed to calm down after that, Web was 15 seconds up the road, and i settled down into cruse mode making sure i had the fuel and tyres to get to the end. Then 3 laps from home, chaos at the dipper! Web had spun! I sneaked in through the gap, and then led the field to the flag. Awesome to notch up my second Sunday League race win, and second Sunday League pole. Well done to @webnomad for recovering to P2 and taking a TLR 1-2, and well done to @pat65 who recovered to finish P3.

If i could sum up the race in 2 words, it would be: Craig Lowndes

P.S, i have a picture of the results which i sent to the ROOZ FB page, and I can grab the race times tomorrow morning
    Peter Wise, JonoStan96 and Hatfield like this.
  4. PurpleDog

PurpleDog Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    PurpleDog
    RANT MODE ENABLED
    Wasn't sure who it was until I caught up with this thread while watching the boring F1's (regular Sochi programming, I suppose) but I would like to reiterate, there is a rule for turning mics off while we are racing. It is really frustrating that some guys can't take the 2 seconds at the start of the race to reach up and hit the mute button on their headsets. It is distracting to everyone else, particularly when you are having a conversation with your parents, partner, or kids while everyone is concentrating on trying to get through Skyline without tripping over someone else.
    RANT MODE DISABLED
    Was a great race tonight. Got caught up in some incidents with other racers, but, that is racing. Was quite happy to take another FL, especially on the Mountain, as I have always had disagreements with this track. Was a great last couple of laps battling with @colin-50_ to finish about .1 behind him. Well done to all on a great race tonight.
  5. maximuscatticus

maximuscatticus Team Driver

PSN ID
    maximuscatticus
    AND until EVERYONE is finished racing!!!
    Peter Wise likes this.
  6. webnomad

webnomad Team Driver

PSN ID
    webnomad
    Nice write up :) ... Mountain delivers once again ... I was cruising with 3 laps to go ...and the grass said hello ... Grr ... Kudos Nathan for hanging on for the moment :) ... Well done on the win ...
  7. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Results with race and lap times please.
  8. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  9. Petros1ns

Petros1ns New Recruit

PSN ID
    Petros1ns
    Brilliant racing last night, really happy with you all for clean racing.. it made the race instense and challenging look forward to the next race :)
    Nathancarhead likes this.
  10. Dev1lman_87

Dev1lman_87 Rookie

PSN ID
    Dev1lman_87 Swampy_Marsh
    I race last night @Hatfield
  11. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    i took nathan's results from FB.

Did anyone else DSC? and in what order?
  12. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    @PurpleDog do you have the full results with lap times, race times and DSCs?
  13. PurpleDog

PurpleDog Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    PurpleDog
    All bar devil and castro. @pat65 has the complete replay.
  14. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I can't complete my charts until I get the lap times, race times and the order of DSCs, come on fellas, help me out here.
  15. freddyp_33

freddyp_33 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    freddyp_33
    I see that I don't show up on nathans results. According to my screen I finished 8th. Could anyone else see me? Unfortunately I dsc after the race but before I could save the replay.
  16. Dev1lman_87

Dev1lman_87 Rookie

PSN ID
    Dev1lman_87 Swampy_Marsh
    @pat65 should see you and me in his replay because the same thing happened to me
  17. maximuscatticus

PSN ID
    maximuscatticus
    I've posted results on FB as I can't get it to work here.
  18. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I can't get facebook here at work. what is the FB page so I can get to it tonight?
  19. maximuscatticus

PSN ID
    maximuscatticus
  20. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    copperj32. Steam: copperj32
    here you go @emmo46 , copied from facebook.
    Still not showing Devil or freddy though. Need Pat's version I reckon
    [​IMG]
    emmo46 likes this.