Hello everyone!

Discussion in 'New Members' started by PonkersPete, Apr 3, 2013.

1. PonkersPete

PonkersPete New Recruit

How are we all?

A little bit about me, I'm from Brisbane, love pretty much all sports and am looking forward to getting into some races with you all :D

I'm a beginner to sim racing, have had a lot fun with a DFGT with GT5 and the Xbox Wireless Racing Wheel with Forza 4. However, as I played more, I realised my setup just wasn't cutting it for me but couldn't afford to be spending on a better setup.

Times have changed and I've got myself a G25 and I'm waiting on a Next Level Racing Stand, hopefully in the next few days. Can't wait to have a race!

My PSN: PonkersPete
    and Xbox Live: PonkersPete
  2. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    Welcome Pete,

You can find the new member info here.

If you are keen Season 11 is about to begin, if you get your qualifying time in we can slot you into a division.

Plus we have other side leagues like my kart series and others here.

To be honest you won't find a great deal of xbox/forza guys here, but if you know more guys on xbox live that may interested please feel free to invite them here, this could be a great platform you guys to organise some forza races.

An admin will be along shortly and gain you full access to the rest of the threads, but in the meantime have a look around.

Once you get your gear be sure to post some pics here, we all love having a sticky at other racer's set ups ;)

Just out of curiosity how did you hear about us?

Feel free to add me on PSN: Clevohead

Cheers
    Clevo
  3. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Great intro, welcome to ROOZ mate. You've come to the right place, plenty of helpful and fast guys here to show you the ropes for online racing. :D

Good to hear you're investing in a solid setup. You won't regret it ;)
    Hope you're getting your NLR Stand from Pagnian! :p
  4. PonkersPete

PonkersPete New Recruit

Thank you for the warm welcome :)

I was looking at reviews for the Next Level Racing Wheel Stand and came across Justin's review from your channel on YouTube, which in turn led me here. Fantastic review by the way.

I certainly am! Very excited to have pedals that are locked in place and no wobbling through the stand.

I'm not too concerned about Forza at the moment as I believe I'll be wanting to race on the G25 as much as possible, and that's a no-goer with Forza.

Happy racing!
  5. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Hi Ace, great to have you on board.

As clevo said the season 11 stuff is being sorted now, probably start in about 4 weeks.

Take a look at the talk here

http://raceonoz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=5046 and http://raceonoz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=5045

Good bunch of guys to race with, very clean for the most part, thats our goal anyway.

For season 11 qualifying have a look here http://raceonoz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=895 and get a time to the email address so i can get you in a division.

Add clevo to pSN and jump in any of his rooms to get some prac and meet some of the guys. I am offline at the moment so wil have to catch you on track when i get myself sorted.

Any questions just fire em at us and we will get you sorted mate.

Cheers
    Stu
  6. PonkersPete

PonkersPete New Recruit

Thanks for the replies guys. I've been busy moving house but I'm all settled and ready to race now. If it is easier, feel free to change my forum name to match my PSN ID: PonkersPete

Looking forward to some races!
  7. Stumbles

Stumbles Dave - Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Stumbles01

Welcome Pete, I just changed your name on the forum for you.

Will see you around in the upcoming season 11. Glad to have you onboard.
  8. PonkersPete

PonkersPete New Recruit

Many thanks, looking forward to it. :cool:
  9. JamieFookes88

JamieFookes88 Jamie Fookes

PSN ID
    JLF131188 J. Fookes (GT6)
    welcome to RoOz mate, hope you have a great time