Hello peeps

Discussion in 'New Members' started by ORA-Rick, Feb 17, 2015.

1. ORA-Rick

ORA-Rick New Recruit

Was doing a bit of googling about the place, ironically for a non directly related topic and found your good selves. Kinda surprised I hadn't noticed you around the traps before. If anyone's raced rfactor1 or 2 in the past or currently, some of you may know who I am, but for those that haven't, g'day I'm Rick. ;)

I've been racing online for many many years, starting with V8Supercars on PS2, then I found the wonderful rfactor 1. Much less teenager swearing ... lol. I became a member and raced at TeamOz for a few years, before deciding to focus my time wholly with OnlineRacingAustralia, or ORA. This great group of guys then morphed if you like into OnlineRacingAustralalasia(long story) a couple of years ago. We obviously race RF1 & 2 and are in the process of dipping our toes in the water with Assetto Corsa.

I'll have a bit of a look around your forums here, and might even join you guys for an AC race or two, if you'll have me of course, but in the meantime feel free to say g'day to us as well. You'll find us at www.onlineracingaustralasia.freeforums.org

Hopefully see some of you on track very soon. :D
  2. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Cheers Rick, welcome. Should be a grid spot or two left for our first Assetto Corsa league (monday nights), and you're certainly welcome to jump in the server any other day for a fun-run. The more the merrier :thumbsup:

- Dave