Hello!

Discussion in 'New Members' started by DarkAce, Jun 4, 2013.

1. DarkAce

DarkAce Geoff Vincent

PSN ID
    darkace_123
    DarkAce here, heard about this site through the video link on ebay when scrolling for a racing wheel stand. Love my racing games, currently playing against the computer but would love some real life competition, (not too good but love it anyway). Played v8 supercars on ps2 but upgraded my console and now hooked on GT5 on my ps3.

My current status is 'pending' but hope to be a member soon (hint). :cool:

Anyway hope to catch you all on track sometime soon.
  2. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Hey Ace, welcome m8. You will enjoy the racing hear, racing real life drivers is so much more than the Ai drivers. This league has a wide range of driver skill and you will be racing against other drivers of a similar skill so you will find the racing here is as good as it gets.
    Someone will change your status soon and let you know what you can do to get into the Sunday night series of GT5.
  3. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Hi Ace,

Welcome aboard mate,am sure you will enjoy the racing here against real people rather than the terrible AI in the game ;)

Season 11 is 2 weeks in to its 7 week season and you are welcome to join. There are spots available in division 4, which is a good place to start and get a feel for it.

clevohead is the room captain and a mod so he is a good one to join on your friend list so we can get you started. Unfortunately i am off line at the moment after moving house, but will get on track with you as soon as i'm able.

Any questions just fire them at us, but in short we would love for you to join us on track on sunday nights for the remainder of season 11

Cheers
    Stu
  4. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    Hi Ace, and welcome.

What is your PSN name?

I will add you when I am online next, will be great to have another driver in Div 4, we currently have a pretty good group of guys in our Div, and they will be more than happy to run practice with you whenever you are online.

What wheel and stand/rig are you running? We have a hardware section where you can post a pic once you have been promoted to full member.

We also have a facebook page here, be sure to check it out and "like" us.

Look forward to seeing you on the track :D
  5. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Hi DA, pleased you found us! Cheers for posting how, always intersting to hear, especially in more obscure cases like yours.

Racing humans is soo much more exhilerating and rewarding than the AI! Get involved and enjoy! ]:D

Membership approved ;)

If you haven't found it already, the Welcome Guide for New Members has all the info and links to more info you'll need to get involved. Including Qualifying Instructions for the GT5 Sunday League. Cheers.
  6. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    Justin I think you should be making more videos because loads of people have signed up via watching your 1 video reveiw.
  7. DarkAce

DarkAce Geoff Vincent

PSN ID
    darkace_123
    Thanks guys for your welcome, looking forward to the track battles. My PSN is 'Darkace_123' :cool: