Hey everybody!

Discussion in 'New Members' started by JoRdY105, Mar 14, 2013.

1. JoRdY105

JoRdY105 Jordan

Hello everyone,

Been searching and searching for Australian Gran Turismo 5 racing and a member found me and told me about you guys!
    Look forward to seeing you guys on track!

:)

Cheers,
    JoRdY105
  2. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    Welcome Jordy,

Check this thread out, and have a look around, once one of the admin see this they will grant you full access :)

Once you do the qual you will be allocated to a division of similar skilled racers. Also be sure to sign up to this and you could win a Turtle Beach Headset.

If you don't mind who pointed you this way?

And I hope to see you on the black stuff.

Cheers
    Clevo
  3. aussie_man21

aussie_man21 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    Hey Jordy
    Welcome to our world insane drivers, great times & upset handbrakes (MISSUS) :p ..
    So kick ur tyres and light it up m8, coz there is always something going on here..

All the blokes here are great too.
    if you need a hand with anything just give a shout somewhere here and some1 will help ya out..

As Clevo the door man has hands out all the welcome/start up info, You'll been all set in no time..

Hope to see ya soon on track m8..

PSN ID aussie_man21 Add me if you want m8 ;)
  4. JoRdY105

JoRdY105 Jordan

Cheers for that, I don't know if it's just my phone or not but the hyperlinks didnt work, I'll check it out on the iPad later

Pretty sure he has the same name on here, it was Barra333, saw me on GTplanet

Hopefully will! Thanks again
  5. JoRdY105

JoRdY105 Jordan

Sorry about the double post, not sure how to multiquote haha

Thanks for the intro!

Yeah he sure did! I look forward to seeing a lot of these guys on track soon!

I sure will! Thanks :)
  6. Barra333

Barra333 Rookie

PSN ID
    barra333
    Welcome aboard! Glad you decided to join.
  7. JoRdY105

JoRdY105 Jordan

Thankyou! And thanks for the recommendation, everyone already seems friendly as :)

Edit: Quick question, do most people just do the Sunday members race, or is there a bit of spot racing that happens. Because I can't always be on on a Sunday, and spot races can work out a little better for me sometimes!

Cheers :)
  8. Barra333

Barra333 Rookie

PSN ID
    barra333
    Most people originally joined here because of the Sunday racing, but it definitely isnt a requirement. There are a few different series on different days here.
    The Sunday series has a drop your worst round rule, designed as to not disadvantage people who miss a race for whatever reason, so if you think you can make most of the races, still sign up for the Sunday thing.
  9. JoRdY105

JoRdY105 Jordan

Ohh okay awesome, sounds good, even if I don't get to every race I'm sure it'd be good racing to participate in!