Hey everyone

Discussion in 'New Members' started by Soove9, Nov 23, 2014.

1. Soove9

Soove9 New Recruit

Hi everyone, had a yarn to a few blocks from here yesterday and seen a few great drivers. My PSN name is Soove9, im keen to join in some of your events. I enjoy the more casual races, one-makes, no tuning, my knowledge about tuning the cars on GT are minimal, I would love to learn a lot more about the setups and wee tricks from some of the veterans. Looking forward to the racing and learning.
  2. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    You may have accidently walked into your dream league my friend.... one make racing with no tuning is what we do!! @stucar17 should be able to find you somewhere to slot in sometime soon, best of luck to you, don't be afraid to poke your head around some forums and say hey, everyone here is friendlier than what should really be legal!
    Soove9 and Peter Wise like this.
  3. Kieran_B33

Kieran_B33 Professional

PSN ID
    TacticalHomework
    Welcome to ROOZ!
    Soove9 likes this.
  4. Mister_Bond_747

Mister_Bond_747 Rookie

PSN ID
    TURN_LEFT_RACING Mister_Bond_747
    Welcome m8 this is the place for some awesome racing with a Division that suits your speed.
    Soove9 likes this.
  5. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    HI Soove, welcome to raceonoz mate.

We only have 1 week left of our regular sunday night season, but will try to slot you in somewhere so you can get a taste of what we do. I have your qual time so stay tuned for that......Will be a few events over the holiday period if you are keen to get involved.

Keep an eye out for lobbies with the Raceonoz title and you are welcome to join any time.

Need anything just let us know, th only stupid question is the one that isnt asked !
    Cheers Stu
    Soove9 likes this.
  6. Soove9

Soove9 New Recruit

Was great to have a blat with you guys last night, man it was awesome to follow and watch some of the driving. Hope to join for a few more sessions soon. :)