Hey Everyone

Discussion in 'New Members' started by JamieFookes88, Jan 6, 2013.

1. JamieFookes88

JamieFookes88 Jamie Fookes

PSN ID
    JLF131188 J. Fookes (GT6)
    I'm new to all of this. Haven't raced online in any game/sim. Looking to start doing some racing in the near future. Just waiting on a new wheel and rig set.
  2. carn_the_pies

carn_the_pies Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Raceonoz_Carn
    Hey Jamie

Welcome on board mate ;-)
  3. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Hi Jamie, welcome to raceonoz.

Great bunch of guys who race clean and will help you out getting your rig and stuff sorted.

If GT5 is your thing we have season 10 starting in a few weeks, do a qual time and we can get you in a division.

Let us know what you are looking for and will see if we can help you out.

Cheers stu
  4. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    Welcome Jamie,

If you look here you will find what you need to get you qual time in, if you are interested in racing in Season 10 that is ;)

Hope to see you on the black stuff, and by the way how did you come to find us?

Add me on PSN if you like, username: Clevohead, and I can introduce you to some of the other members.
  5. JamieFookes88

PSN ID
    Thanks guys.
    First off I'm more interested in iRacing but GT5 is a great, I'll see about posting a quali time when I get my wheel.
    I found out about you guys from Clevo's thread on the Inside Sim Racing forums.
    That would be great Clevo.
  6. Clevohead

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    Thanks Jamie, I was wondering if I got through to anyone ;)

Talk to Bonus888, Neishy, or Aussie Col, they are fairly active in the iRacing threads on here, I am just starting out in iRacing myself, the guys here have their own teamspeak server and is listed here in the threads under iRacing, if you jump in there and let the guys know your iRacing username they will add you on there.
  7. Clevohead

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    Seen your post in the iRacing league thread.

The majority of iRacing talk goes on here at the moment, and contains the other threads I mentioned.
  8. JamieFookes88

PSN ID
    thanks Clevo
  9. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Hey Jamie, add your Iracing name to this thread and I'll add you to the list http://raceonoz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1060 .
    I'll make the active Irascers on the list red so add them to your Iracers list and sign up to team speak and we'll catch you on track. We got a few good tuners and some good setups for the V8 supercar and we spot for each other in some races and starting to get into the telemetry side of things to help us little off the pacers to gain that 10th needed to keep up with the big boys or in my case just on the track. Got some fast members so bit of knowledge available to help get to ya best, I'll be on tonight in the V8 races and practice session and Neishy should be about too running cup or mustang, so jump on team speak if you about