Hey guys

Discussion in 'New Members' started by rollabearing, Mar 18, 2015.

1. rollabearing

rollabearing New Recruit

PSN ID
    rollabearing
    Hi,

I Started with the original Gran Turismo and then finally bought a Logitech wheel when GT4 came out. Since then I've played just about all the sim racing games out there but really enjoy rFactror, iRacing and Assetto Corsa.

Hopefully I can join in and have some fun clean races with you guys.

Cheers,
    Dan
    Anon666 likes this.
  2. Footlong_warrior

Footlong_warrior Team Driver

PSN ID
    Footlong_Warrior twoinch_inya
    welcome mate clean is what you ask for clean is what your gonna get
    one of the mod team will be with you soon @stucar17
  3. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    stucar17 and Anon666 like this.
  4. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Hey Dan, sounds like you are looking for something we have. We are currently winding up our first season of Assetto Corsa, see here. There will be a new season not too far away, but don't be afraid to sign up and we'll see if we can get you on track next Monday. After that will a few weeks of random events then into season 2. I just need a clone and a lotto win...

Welcome again mate, hope to see you on track soon.
    stucar17 likes this.
  5. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Hi Dan welcome. As Anon said we are running regular league and fun run events on our AC server.

A few boys are iRacers but I have let my sub lapse, foresaking it for AC, the other guys are mostly running through the iRacing official or forums. So no Rooz events going on in iRacing at the moment.

Used to do a bit of rFactor myself as did a few others here but Rooz has not run any events. I uninstalled rF2.....
    Game stock car (based on the rF1 platform) had a bit of action more recently and this is probably favoured over rF2 but I dare say most have moved over to AC.

So anyway, a few options to have a yarn about but really only one will see you with some Rooz door to door action at the mo. Our teamspeak and AC server are always up so jump in anytime and we'll catchya there. Cheers.
  6. rollabearing

rollabearing New Recruit

PSN ID
    rollabearing
    cheers guys,

Just finished watching the highlights of the finale which looked awesome.
    Do I need to create my own skin to register for season 2?
    Also what nights do you normally run the races?

Thanks again
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2015
  7. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Cheers Rolla cool beans yea, glad you liked it, that was an epic round off to the first season.
    AC official league races are run on Monday nights at the moment, but you can jump in the server for a run any day of the week. Creating your own skins is entirely optional ;)