Hey guys :)

Discussion in 'New Members' started by SiK180_tR, Jan 23, 2014.

1. SiK180_tR

SiK180_tR New Recruit

PSN ID
    SIK180_tR
    Hello people,i'm glad i have finally taken the plunge and joined a forum dedicated to online racing,i've been sim racing for a few years now,starting with Forza 3 and 4,a bit of rfactor and live for speed,gt5 and now 6.

I do have a wheel :) a 911 turbo s from fanatec,but anyways looking forward to racing some of you guys in the future:) Happy racing everyone :D
  2. WAC

WAC Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    i moved on..but damn it was fun!
    Hey there Sik180...welcome aboard.
    Think i saw you in the practice room last night at Spa. A mod will be along shortly to give further detail on getting
    you setup into a division.
    Look forward to racing you. :)
  3. SiK180_tR

SiK180_tR New Recruit

PSN ID
    SIK180_tR
    Thanks for the welcome Joe,yeah i'm keen as mate haha makes me feel like a kid again i'm that excited :D
  4. Stumbles

Stumbles Dave - Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Stumbles01
    Welcome to ROOZ Sik

Great bunch of guys to race with and against, all very clean and fair.........very few exceptions, generally the psn causes the issues !

Follow the following links to get involved mate, all pretty straight forward.

Need to qualify so we know where to put you: http://raceonoz.com/threads/how-to-qualify-for-gt6-season-1.828/

Make yourself known to the other guys: http://raceonoz.com/threads/gt6-season-1-entries.714/

There are a few of us that get on most nights for a few laps / races. We have been using it as a meet and greet, with so many new entries. More than welcome to join any time you see us on.

Add stuart170773, Anon666 and Stumbles01 to your friends list and we can get you in a room and add the other guys to your friends list.

If you need anything, just ask and we will help you out.:)
  5. SiK180_tR

SiK180_tR New Recruit

PSN ID
    SIK180_tR
    Awesome Thanks stumbles,qually is done and i've said g'day to the other guys :D I will be definately adding you guys this afternoon as soon as i get home from work.Thanks for the welcome to mate much appreciated.
    stucar17 likes this.