Hey Rooz members

Discussion in 'New Members' started by Driftoz, Feb 21, 2015.

1. Driftoz

Driftoz Team Driver Gold Member

hey im peter aka Driftoz
    To start off with im a beginner with online racing but have loved playing car games since my early teens, Since playing a leaked version of project cars ive become addicted to trying to race properly and am looking for some clean fun social racing with like minded aussies.
    Ive had iRacing for years but been to scared to go online with it but this weekend i just got my D licence and starting to enjoy it, i also play Assetto corsa and have my Pre order waiting for Project cars and cant wait to get online with that too.
    In the last 6 months or so ive setup a 27' Triple screen system and purchased a Thrustmaster Tx wheel for xboxone but sold the xbox and upgraded to a Fanatec wheelbase v2 with F1 rim, Clubsport v2 pedals and soon the BMW GT3 with the v1.5 SQ shifter.
    I hope to see everyone on the track for some fun racing.
    stucar17 and AJ.Scott like this.
  2. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Hey Peter, welcome to the forum mate. Sounds like a nice little rig you have set up there. Post some pic's here if you want to show it off. There's not much happening atm with iRacing, but if you would like to have a run on AC we have a series running on Monday nights, sign up here.

If you are keen for a run on Monday, can you also post up your steam name and steam id so I can add you to the server and assign a skin. Thanks man.
  3. AJ.Scott

AJ.Scott Team Driver

PSN ID
    infamous-ozzi
    Welcome to Rooz mate :), sounds like a nice rig you've put together, would love to see a few picks :D.
    Cheers
  4. Driftoz

Driftoz Team Driver Gold Member

cheers, ive signed up for the AC races on monday night and had a fun practice session with Fargon earlier today who helped me out with some setups and ill post some pics up tomorrow of my setup once i clean my desk and drag the wheel stand back out lol also feel free to add me on steam - Driftoz
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2015
    stucar17 likes this.