Hi all

Discussion in 'New Members' started by Funz, Jan 21, 2015.

1. Funz

Funz Rookie

PSN ID
    funz_r32
    Hi everyone,

Taking a moment to introduce myself, am based in Tas and have been SIM racing for approx 14 years. I have been playing GT series since GT1 back in the good old PS1 days, but other SIM racing backgrounds extend to GPL for many many years (ASRG Lites championships and GP events) Live for speed, F1 challenge, nascar 2003, Rfactor,GTR, Richard Burns rally and iRacing. Have my own custom built race rig using a G25 that has served me last 8 years flawlessly!

Outside the SIM racing, i have an R32 GTST skyline race car (in kermit green) that i use to compete in state hill climbs, sprints and track days and will be taking part in our local Sports GT series this year. Anything motorsport I have a big interest in, highlight recently was attending the 2014 WTAC challenge and loved every second of it, all the cars, all the aero, carbon...everywhere!

So good to meet everyone, some names i have seen around i have raced online with before! See you in game :)

Username is Funz_r32

Cheers

Adam
  2. Tanktex

Tanktex Rookie

PSN ID
    Tanktex
    Get your qualifying lap in asap mate :thumbsup::thumbsup:
  3. SPL Racing

SPL Racing Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    Welcome to ROOZ Adam, the powers that be will point you in the right direction to qualify for the upcoming season which is going to be a cracker. I'm sure you will find a level that will challenge you and push you to your limits whether it's with the aliens in Div 1 or further down the divisions. We are all mad for motorsport and pride ourselves on clean close racing. Enjoy!
    Footlong_warrior likes this.
  4. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    copperj32. Steam: copperj32
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  5. Funz

Funz Rookie

PSN ID
    funz_r32
    Thanks everyone, and Tank i will get that sorted asap! thanks for sending the information and help last night.
    Good to meet you Peter a fellow Taswegian, I'm down south in Hobart! If you ever attend the Tas Super Series at Symmonds, I'm usually lurking around my mates 350z race car.

I look forward to some good racing and being pushed to improve further.
    JonoStan96 and Peter Wise like this.
  6. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Welcome mate, I hope you can join my series with your fellow Tasmanians!
  7. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    I remember being in a room on a friday night some time ago and was one of the everybody that Funz blitzed... If you are interested in getting a taste of ROOZ ...Sunday 1/2/15 is Round 3 of the HI-TEC OILS Super GT series http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.ph...es-season-2-hi-tec-oils-super-gt-series.1286/
    Have a look at the thread and we can find you somewhere to race. I have a feeling it will be in the silver or gold.... gold if you are the one they were talking about attending GT Academy
    Funz likes this.
  8. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    HI Mate,

Welcome to ROOZ. Hope you enjoy your racing with us.

We try our best to provide close, clean racing......which we do for the most part ! Sometimes that red mist comes down and clouds peoples judgement, but they are taken away and shot !

Gt a qual time to me through a PM if you can, we are slowly getting through the 95 odd entries for our next season, and hope to ahve that sorted in the next few days......

Any questions please ask and we willl do all we can to help you out. If you see any raceonoz rooms open for prac dive in and let the guys know you are a new member, or see if you can get into one of the side series to fill the gap before season 5

Cheers stu
    Funz likes this.
  9. Footlong_warrior

Footlong_warrior Team Driver

PSN ID
    Footlong_Warrior twoinch_inya
    hi mate and welcome to rooz all the other boys has it all covered

if you get a place in div 1 and by the sound of things i'm sure you will

try and take that tittle from @warrior2167 he has won every season since he joined 10 seasons ago
    Funz and SPL Racing like this.
  10. Funz

Funz Rookie

PSN ID
    funz_r32
    haha, i feel like there's now a lot of pressure on me :p In relation to GT Academy, from memory i finished in low 70's overall so it wasn't me who attended, didn't finish as strong as i had hoped at the time :(

And cheers Stu, I have set a time last night so will shoot it through shortly.
    stucar17 likes this.
  11. chrystalmighty

chrystalmighty Rookie

PSN ID
    ChrystalmIT
    @Funz I DO believe in miracles! Hallelujah and Amen! A silver taswegian! Mate, NEED you in our state of origin series! Look up the thread in community events and please please PLEASE! Sign up for your state!