hi all

Discussion in 'New Members' started by asbqio11, Dec 18, 2012.

1. asbqio11

asbqio11 New Recruit

I'm asbqio11 on psn, some may have seen me around on GT.

Been shown raceonoz by a few people now so it's about time i got onboad. I'm always up for good hard, fair & fun racing... but thats not always a guarantee, hopefully thats not the case with you guys. (i'm sure it's not).
    Always have been a major sim racing fan since the first GT and the old TOCA series, and motorsport is a passion of mine.
    I'm hopfull of getting iracing in the near future and am looking forward to that.

So I will c everyone on the track soon and most importantly race to have fun.
  2. Stumbles

Stumbles Dave - Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Stumbles01
    Welcome to the forum mate.

Just hit our Xmas break, new season starting January 23, so get a qualifying time in so we can slot you into a division.

Get a couple more posts on the forum too, we have lots of spam thrown at us and don't want you to get deleted by mistake after only posting once.
  3. Cyber_STIG_77

Cyber_STIG_77 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Cyber77__
    Welcome to ROOZ asbqio11 there's a great bunch of people here and im sure you will find hard fast racing.
    info on how to qualify for our sunday league can be found here
  4. aussie_man21

aussie_man21 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    Hey asbqio..

Welcome to ROOZ m8...
    Here at ROOZ we pride ourselves on being some of the FASTEST & CLEANEST drivers in AUS...

We also have a top Admin and a bunch of guys as Moderators.. (me included)
    So if & when something goes pear shaped, which is not very often. We deal with it ASAP...
    So rest easy m8, great blokes, Forum and racing for all..

Once again m8, Welcome to our world smoking tyres & Great times..

P.S
    If you need to know anything or have questions just post somewhere and some1 will help ya out...

:cool: Aus
  5. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Hey mate, thanks for reading your email so fast !!!

As I said am sure you will enjoy the racing here, any questions just throw em at the team that keeps this place ticking over !!

See you on track soon mate

Stu