Hi everybody

Discussion in 'New Members' started by Roland_Waites, Sep 20, 2018.

1. Roland_Waites

Roland_Waites New Recruit

Hi everybody
    I've been a PC sim racer for many years now, and I'm looking for some respectful Australian races to compete in on GTS. While I have previously used a wheel, as I'm on the controller these days (but I like to think I'm still pretty handy with it).
    Does this community run GTS races outside of the Sunday events? I'd love to commit myself to a championship (I used to race in an Australian rFactor league, which I enjoyed a lot), but I don't think I have the time nor am I consistently available on Sundays to be able to take up a slot. However I'd enjoy a respectful racing environment with local drivers a couple of nights a week after work if that's the done thing around there.

Nice to meet you all, and I hope to see some of you on the racetrack.
    stucar17 likes this.
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    welcome mate

you can always signup for the sunday series as a reserve to make it when you are available.

Otherwise we are currently running a never-ending street series on tuesday nights
    http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/current-rooz-take-it-to-the-street-under-pressure.3030/

what is your psn?
  3. Roland_Waites

Roland_Waites New Recruit

Thanks mate. I'll keep an eye out for the Tuesday events.

My psn is Roland_Waites.
    stucar17 likes this.