Hi Hi

Discussion in 'New Members' started by city-car, Jan 1, 2013.

1. city-car

city-car New Recruit

Hi Hi peoples,
    I'm from South Aust. I'm one of those 0.004% of people in GT5 time trials who uses NO driving aids. My best overall placing in GT5 time trials is 870th.
    Waiting for the day that ANZ get a GT academy that we can legitimately enter ;(
  2. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    Hi Mate welcome, if you have a look here it will tell you everything you need to know for joining the league.

Get your qual time in and hope to see you on the track.

My PSN: clevohead

Seems you like the Time trials, feel free to set up your own in our GT5 section here. We currently don't have any one managing time trials or running anything like that, but if you start a thread and let the guys know what you are thinking I think you will get a pretty good response.
  3. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Hi city-car, great to have you on board.

Season 10 starting in the next few weeks so if you want to get involved you are more than welcome

Great bunch of guys here at the moment, from the very fast, to those of us trying to get faster !!

Lots of new drivers this season as well, so if its clean fair racing your after get a qual time in and join the madness !

Cheers stu
  4. city-car

city-car New Recruit

Thanks for the link Clevohead, i must have been cross-eyed somehow and not seen that section. Next time theres a suitable time trial on GT5 i'll list some kind of an idea for a challenge that people might like.

P.S. i'd love to come race, but i'm a shift work so have trouble making time commitments due to a constantly changing roster. Hence i do time trials.