Hi my name is Aran

Discussion in 'New Members' started by aranteamo, Jun 19, 2015.

1. aranteamo

aranteamo Rookie

PSN ID
    Azzbang237
    I would like to join the Sunday race league, My lap time is 1.39.7
    Russell likes this.
  2. Russell

Russell Professional

PSN ID
    BigChopperDog
    Hey dude good to see you on here. Azz is a pretty clean and consistent driver and is hoping to make the rest off the season.
  3. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Hi Mate, sorry, only just got to this today.....

There is definately some spots in Div 2 if you would like to join ? Your Qual time is a little slower than div 2, but with half the season done it will at least give you an indication of how things work and it will give us a clear indication of your lap speed comparable to everyone else so we can place you in teh right division for next season if keen.

Cheers stu
  4. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    Hi @aranteamo, welcome. Send me a friend request on PSN. My user is S54ved. Im the normal host for div2. Hope to see you on the track!
  5. aranteamo

aranteamo Rookie

PSN ID
    Azzbang237
    Thanks for the reply guys. I have been watching a few of the div 2 races and I definitely am not on the pace.
    But i would like to be involved so I will give it a go and try my best not to get in the way. I will send a friend request tonight.
    Thanks again talk soon.
    stucar17 likes this.
  6. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Thanks mate, with only 3 rounds to go we can look at your pace and make a call on your division based on race pace for next season. We also have an uncharacteristically small grid in div 2 at the moment so this is prob the best fit at the moment

Cheers stu
    Footlong_warrior likes this.