Hi New Old Guy

Discussion in 'New Members' started by Rinkly, Jan 4, 2015.

1. Rinkly

Rinkly New Recruit

PSN ID
    rinkly72
    Thanks' to Anon666 I found where he has been hiding for years . Some of you have maybe have come across me before.
    Rinkly by name and wrinkly by nature as im 76yrs young.
    Blindman, stucar17, KoAStR and 6 others like this.
  2. Darko

Darko Professional

PSN ID
    xxDARKOxx
    Long time no see, welcome aboard Rinkly.
  3. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    Its not nice to hide from your kids @Anon666. Geez mate how old does that make you?!?!?!?!

Welcome Rinkly.
  4. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Good to see you get on board Rinkles. I think you have already found the AC sections of the forum, and we are about to announce our first big series, so stay tuned!! Feel free to add your steam id to our list and send out some FR's - http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/steam-ids.1370/.

If you want a GT6 fix go here - http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/gt6-gtloz-how-to-qualify-for-sunday-league.830/, that explains how to do the qualification for the Sunday league. We have about 70 drivers across 6 divisions, so you are bound to find people of similar speed.

Also, if you race in any other platforms let everyone know. There's not much that doesn't get a mention around here. Hope you get involved and we'll see you on the track soon.
    stucar17 likes this.
  5. Blindman

Blindman Team Driver

PSN ID
    BLINDMANRACiNG
    Welcome rinkly 76 good stuff I'm trying to get AO s dad on line to race on Roos also he's around your age
  6. Rinkly

Rinkly New Recruit

PSN ID
    rinkly72
    From what ive seen so far im not going to be fast enough , just run around trying to keep out of the way .
    Footlong_warrior likes this.
  7. pykeybraa145

pykeybraa145 Team Driver

PSN ID
    pykeybraa145
    welcome mate, by the look of your profile you drove trucks?
  8. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I wouldn't worry about it at first, while running around with the faster guys you will pickup things from racing with and watching them, plus your team when you get placed in teams championship will help out with tips etc
    Also I try to run community events every Tuesday night and lately have been helping out lower divisions by giving them better tires.
  9. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    HI Rinkly, welcome mate.

Wouldnt worry about your pace mate. The sunday league we are looking to start in a few weeks has over 90 entries and 6 divisions, so long as you are a clean racer, we will find a spot that is suited to your pace.

If keen let me know, i have a few spots left in div 6, and can adjust if i need to to fit you in.
    Cheers stu