Hi Voltage Karts (Melbourne)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by REVO_Bryan, Aug 25, 2015.

1. natmanscoop

natmanscoop Professional Gold Member

I dropped by on my way home from work a few weeks ago to say hi to guys I know there, it's going OK at Hi-Voltage!
    I've only hit the track once, did a 30.4 I think.
  2. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    How does the league work? Do you have to set a qualifying time? And how many rounds?
    groover33 likes this.
  3. Jim_aka_The_Man

Jim_aka_The_Man Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Jim_aka_TheMan
    @George and I are heading over today for a ride. Should be there from about 1pm onwards.
  4. groover33

groover33 shanan Gold Member

PSN ID
    Groover33
    Sorry i didn't get back to you guys sooner. The league we are running is like the ROOZ rules and a Formula 1 style points system. There must be clean racing just like online or you may get penalized.
    We have a race meet once a month in the last week of every month until september. The second round is on this week on monday 27th jun, tue 28th and thu 30th. We are closed from 6pm to start the racing at 7pm but people are more than welcome to come watch the league racing on those nights.

We do have some spots still available on the nights if poeple are interested, We only ask you to come in before the league races to set a lap so we can put you in the right DIVISION.

Because the league started last month there is No entry fee just the $75 to pay on the night which will get you the following sessions.
    12 Lap Qualify
    14 Lap Race / Full Points
    16 Lap Reverse Grid Race / Half Points
    Also everyone gets to drop there worst round so its still a good time to join in for some fun.
    Hope to see you guys there. Just let myself (Shanan aka Groover33 or Jamie aka Moozer81) know that you are from rooz and ill give you a better deal.
    Its all here http://www.hivoltagekarts.com.au/league-racing/
    George and REVO_Bryan like this.
  5. natmanscoop

Anyone up for a RoOz Karting outing in the next or so ?
  6. REVO_Bryan

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    Yeh. Only thing is my previous attempts setting one up have failed. Agreeing on a date seems to be the hard part.
  7. REVO_Bryan

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    I didn't know @StigsTC was a Melburninan until I saw him at GT Academy. Interested?
  8. natmanscoop

Dang auto-correct, next MONTH or so.
    I'm out for this weekend, can do most week-nights though.
  9. REVO_Bryan

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    Weeknights are no good for me, I'm afraid.
  10. StigsTC

StigsTC Professional

PSN ID
    StigsTC
    I can be tempted if the timing is right. I'll probably keep an eye on things as they develop here.
    And despite my incredible ability to never shut up, seems I'm great at keeping secrets.