HI

Discussion in 'New Members' started by elroy71, Mar 6, 2013.

1. elroy71

elroy71 Leigh Higgins

Hey guys.

My name is Leigh, i am a friend and workmate of M1K1 D. He has been saying good things about raceonOZ for quite a while so i thought what the hell, i may as well join the fun.

The racing last night in the iracing league was fantastic and i will definantly race when i can.
    I have been sim racing on PC mostly in recent years with GTR Evo and now iRacing.
    My copy of GT5 has been filed in the scrap bin permenantly after getting a taste of iRacing.

Hope to have many close battles on the track.
  2. Juzzo

Juzzo Administrator Team Raceonoz Gold Member

PSN ID
    Juzzotec
    Welcome on board mate :D

Just granted full membership so you can see the rest of the forum and join any of the events we have going.
  3. M1K1_D

M1K1_D Miki D

Hey Leigh, I remember from ages ago that one of your friends on the PS3 is garyw61. He's one of our long time regulars and currently kicking my butt in Div 3. Also in Division 1 there is ITR_Rotary, you'd remember him from our time at ITR. Small racing world.
  4. elroy71

elroy71 Leigh Higgins

I remember racing with garyw61 and Rotary back in the GTR Evo days
  5. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    G'day elroy, long time no see mate. Welcome to raceonoz. A great bunch of blokes.

Would love it if you dusted off the old copy of GT5 mate and joined the Sunday League. Had some great racing with you back in the day.
  6. hairybear

hairybear Rookie

i see from your avatar that you are still riding to work....
  7. elroy71

elroy71 Leigh Higgins

Im just starting to get back on iRacing more often after a year and a bit with limited time. Damn newborns interrupting my sim racing! Im going to try and concentrate solely on one service for the time being thanks Gaz.

And Ted, i wish i could ride to work if the sun ever came out in SE QLD :mad:
    This cyclone next week should be interesting
    And thats not me in the avatar sorry. I dont wear shoes when i ride nude........