AC How do I get unblocked?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by stud muffin cabanossi, Jan 19, 2017.

1. stud muffin cabanossi

stud muffin cabanossi New Recruit

Hey Guys,

Was racing on RaceOnOz Server 03 GT86@Magione and got booted just now after qualifying fastest and last 15 seconds sat on the break main straight far left against the barrier... off racing line.

Race QC voted and I got blacklisted. How do I go about getting removed from the black list?
    I was with my cuz side by side in g27s and after the race started "QC." left the server after he had a collision. What gives? Race was about 9:40pm Sydney time.
  2. Rolz

Rolz ACC Nutter Team Raceonoz Gold Member

QC. had a reason... usually it's only for one race anyway... we're on Porsche server now so jump back on.
  3. QC.

QC. AC Server Legend

Not, really what I saw. But cbf watching the replay now. Didn't want to kick you really, your obviously a decent driver (just not at that moment :/ ). And to be fair their were others causing more trouble... I just didn't catch them.
    Wasn't a vote, I just kicked after a warning...
    I didn't collide with anyone at the start, I'll pulled over to answer why you had been kicked, decided I cbf babysitting anymore and left.
    To get you back in I'll have to restart the server... won't happen till later tonight, your welcome to join one of the others ( I believe server02 has some racing happening right now).
    Sorry if its put you out, but like I said, not what I saw.

cheers