Howdy

Discussion in 'New Members' started by Hayness, Jun 18, 2015.

1. Hayness

Hayness New Recruit

PSN ID
    Hayness87
    Hi all,

I'm not necessarily new to sim racing, but I am new to competitive sim racing. I spend most of my racing time in online public races but have recently enjoyed the race nights on Project Cars PS4 with a few names that have rolled through here. I haven't got around to joining the GT3 league simply because I can't commit to Friday nights, otherwise would be all over it.

Other racing games I have include Assetto Corsa and DiRT Rally but using an X-Box 360 controller to race makes these two titles a bit harder to get some consistency in. Might be time to invest in a wheel again :geek:

I also love my flight sims which is where I have invested most of my sim gaming time. DCS: World is my go to sim here for those in the know :x3:
    stucar17 likes this.
  2. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Hi Hayness welcome.

We have a budding AC league here that's had good turn outs, just completed out 2nd season and will run some fun events on Monday nights waiting to see what the next DLC update brings before committing to a new season format.

I'm absolutely loving Dirt, especially after the latest FFB update with self aligning torque and automatic mapping of native steering locks.

.... even just on those two fronts a wheel would be well worth the investment IMO ;)
    Feel free to jump in our teamspeak server for a chat too. Cheers.