Howdy

Discussion in 'New Members' started by GameOn, Sep 4, 2012.

1. GameOn

GameOn New Recruit

Hey Guys
    Names - Dean/GameOn ( I play heaps of different games so i have a heap of Aliases hard to keep up at times) 35 from the HunterValley
    If anyone has Played BF1942 - BF2 - BFBC2 - BF3 oline before im =DOW=Winters
    Before i got married all i did was Play (near 24/7) First person shotters and Grand Tourismo 1-2-3 & 4 (and now 5)

Been Looking around the forums love the setup, and the GT5 league looks great and all the race meets inbetween all looks fantastic.

Ive only just started with the GT5 got the PS3 and GT5 for xmas from the missus but with out a wheel to plug in it i didnt bother, then i got a G27 for my Bday, and im hooked that G27 is the best thing ever,

my PSN thingy is - GameOn252 feel free to add me the more the better lol

I normally race when the missus lets me have the TV in the lounge room where i can set up the G27 so my game time can be eratic at best. But ill probably save up my TV time for the Sundays :)

Im without a Mic yet but i should have one soon. So any ingame chat will be slow on my end unfortunately :( But yeah cant wait to Race looking forward to it , i get a kick out of those Timetrails they have in seasonal events its good to see how good your going against other drivers around the world.

Oh and ill have a crack at the Qualifying thing with the Evo on the Suzuka track when i get a chance and submit the time. Still getting used to the game and the steering wheel but ill have a go

Cheers
    Dean/GameOn
  2. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

Gday mate! Nice to see a new face on the forum. Hope to see you on track in the near future.
  3. SNAKEiSM

SNAKEiSM Jason

PSN ID
    SNAKEiSM
    Hey mate, welcome to the forums, hopefully see you on the track soon!
  4. tekNique

tekNique Rookie

5. aussie_man21

aussie_man21 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    Hey Dean/Gameon
    Welcome to our world of smokin' tyres and Revheads. all the guys are really good here, they are more than happy to help if need it! "just ask and you should receive"

Welcome once again m8, hpe to see you on the track soon

;) aussie
  6. GameOn

GameOn New Recruit

Thanks for the welcome guys, i should be on a couple of times a week maybe more hopfully.
    And ive just worked out how to add friends, so im happy to add everyone and anyone who wants me to.

And it looks like im Div 3 for the next Season coming so any of those guys send us a friend request or your PSN and ill add you, looking forward to the serious racing of the GT5 league and all the crazy @ss racing in-between :) as im always up for a race and a laugh and the two generaly meld well together lol.

Cheers
    Dean/GameOn
  7. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Sounds good dean. Might even get on a little later tonight. Will keep an eye out for you.

Cheers stu
  8. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

FR sent mate. Welcome to ROOZ fellow Div 3'er :)
  9. colin-50_

colin-50_ Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    colin-50_
    ha Dean my name is colin from adelaide
    i can verify what the guys are saying
    as a bunch you will not meet a better of guys (my friends)
    i too only started 3months ago and my mates the guys have helped me umencly
    wecolme to the forum mate
    i will on tonite about 700pm sa time
    and i too are getting use to the wheel etc
    you can see my set up in equipment setup in the forum
    i am colin-50_