Is there driver-to-driver intercom during a race

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Ninja2, Dec 30, 2015.

1. Ninja2

Ninja2 Rookie

PSN ID
    blackNINJA968
    does GT6 / PS3 allow chat/discussion/intercom between drivers during an on-line race?
    I mean, I gather from reading the rules + ettiquette + a few threads that this is a very civilised community but I imagine there "may" even be racing moments where one really feels the need to swear publicly ... ?
  2. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    It depends on the race rules for the event Ninja. The sunday night championship racing is a 'no mikes on' event but at most of the weekly events talking during the race is fine.
  3. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Just do what @BMWF30328 does. Don't hear a peep during the race, then once he crosses the line, you hear the mic being switched back on and the string of expletives begin!

To answer your question @Ninja2 , if you have a mic for your ps3, then you can talk to others in GT6 when in the room. If you do not have a mic you will have to type but you can still hear other mic users
    (but only if the room is set to allow mics)
    Crunch likes this.
  4. Ninja2

Ninja2 Rookie

PSN ID
    blackNINJA968
    OK cool, I'd better go find a mic and check it out. GT has sure come a long way since GT3 when I last drove seriously ...
    JonoStan96 likes this.