New Gt6 driver

Discussion in 'New Members' started by fearbs, Jan 6, 2014.

1. fearbs

fearbs New Recruit

Hi ROOZ,

Am a here to join your Gt6 league.

Have done mostly offline stuff (RBR, Race 07, GT5 and GT on PSP!) and some online, with iracing. Enjoyed iracing, (so much better than AI racers) but my laptop struggles, (10 fps at a race start doesn't cut the mustard!)

Got gt6, really enjoying it, but need some online races as I'm falling asleep with the AI in GT6. The AI races seem more like driving in traffic than racing!

Found you guys with a google search, when looking for races that are in Aust time zone.

Cheers,
    Andrew
  2. Stumbles

Stumbles Dave - Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Stumbles01
    Hi Andrew.
    Welcome to race on Oz.

Mate we can certainly help you out with online fix. All a great bunch of guys to race against, without fear of getting punted off, booted or crashed into.

We have a wide range of drivers here, so you can cut your teeth with them in league races, or just practice sessions. We have a core group of guys that are on GT6 most nights so its just a case of meeting in a room, adding to your friend list, and joining when you are available. Once you are a member you are always welcome to join, and learn the ropes.

We are in the process of organizing our First GT6 season, after just finishing our 13th season on GT 5...Here are the GT6 season 1 links, if you want to have a look. http://raceonoz.com/forums/gt6-league.35/

All the info you need will be in there, is a work in progress at the moment !
    There will be a qualification process that everyone will go through to get people in similar-paced rooms to make the racing more enjoyable.
    Stay tuned.
  3. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Welcome mate, Hope we can give you that racing itch !

Stumbles has pretty much covered it, add me on PSN : stuart170773 and will get you to meet a heap of the guys so you can get involved before the season starts in a few weeks.

Cheers
    Stu
  4. fearbs

fearbs New Recruit

I put my name down for the first season, but my name hasn't come up in the list? So I've added my details to the database... is that the right thing to do? Let me know if there is anything else I need to do to enter?
    http://raceonoz.com/threads/rooz-gt6-name-database.785/

Also added Stu on my PSN.. so should see yous on the track some time!

Cheers,
    fearbs
  5. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Will add it tonight mate. All good

Will be on track again tonight so hopefully catch you then.